Squeezed by desktop competitors (Microsoft's powerhouse Office suite and the free, open-source OpenOffice) and Web alternatives (apps from Google, Zoho, and others), can Corel WordPerfect Office X5 bring something to the productivity software table? ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- This week in games: Civilization III for free, Halloween modes shower treats and tricks
- Newegg's selling a 35-inch 2560x1080 curved monitor for $449 today
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCFinance AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTSr Integration Architect - next year startACT
- FTNetwork and Systems EngineerWA
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- FTIT Desktop ManagerOther
- FT.Net Developers (.Net / C# / Visual Studio)ACT
- FTCloud Infrastructure Architect - Townsville Location - PermQLD
- CCData Analysts x3ACT
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- CCSenior .NET Engineer - Back-EndNSW
- CCChange SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- CCSoftware EngineerNSW
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantQLD
- CCData Business AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectACT
- CCScrum Master - Digital/ Marketing ProjectsNSW
- FTImplementation ManagerOther
- CCInfrastructure SMENSW
- FTLead Business AnalystNSW
- FTScrum MasterOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Integration Platform ProjectQLD