The Internet Engineering Task Force is slamming a decision by the International Telecommunication Union to pursue its own standard for troubleshooting and fault detection in service-provider networks.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- How to download your Facebook data
- A backpack with a USB charge port and a free Lightning cable is on sale for under $20
- Hands-on: The Atari VCS is a nostalgic mini-PC shrouded in faux wood and mystery
- Why Windows 10 needs a specialized gaming edition
- Corsair Void Pro review: The best wireless gaming headset that won't break the bank
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Interview - Netgear CEO Patrick Lo talks eSports, the NBN and why mesh is the smartphone of home Wi-Fi
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- TPProject CoordiantorNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperQLD
- CCPlatform ArchitectVIC
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity DesignerOther
- FTTechnical Lead UnixOther
- FTBusiness Intelligence DeveloperQLD
- FTAutomation Test AnalystOther
- CCScrum Master Lead - Online DigitalVIC
- FTUX/UI DesignerQLD
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - PermanentOther
- TPPMO AnalystNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java/AWS/NoSQL)Other
- FTOpenEdge DeveloperOther
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationQLD
- CCIT Project ManagerNSW
- FTData Reporting AnalystOther
- FTIT Sales/Account Manager - EducationNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- TPSolution Architect - Web & TelephonyQLD
- FTDesktop Engineer (Windows 10)Other
- FTAgile Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Security EngineerOther