A French television presenter has sued Microsoft for "violation of intellectual property". Philippe Gildas accused the software publisher of illegally using the trademark "Vista".
Brought to you by Norton Symantec
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 ASUS FX503 review: An ROG Notebook By Any Other Name
- 2 HP Envy x360 (Ryzen 5) review: Power over portability
- 3 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 4 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 5 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
Join the newsletter!
- Serious Sam 4 teased ahead of E3 showcase
- Dropbox Showcase Now Available to Teams, Along With New Functionality
- Ultimate Ears unveil Alexa-powered BLAST and MEGABLAST smart speakers
- BeoPlay introduce P6 portable speaker
- Jaybird celebrate Earth Day with special edition Jaybird RUN earbuds
PCW Evaluation Team
Touch screen visibility and operation was great and easy to navigate. Each menu and sub-menu was in an understandable order and category
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
- Picture Perfect: OPPO prepare their boldest smartphone yet
- Gigabyte AERO 15: Full, in-depth review
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Application Developer - Government OrganisationVIC
- FTSecurity Operations Specialist (SIEM)Other
- FTSAS Senior DeveloperOther
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle TesterNSW
- FTOrganisational Change Manager, ImplementationOther
- FTIT Forensics and Fraud Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior PM - Data AnalyticsOther
- FTMultiple Solution Architect PositionsACT
- FT3rd Level Network and Systems AdministratorNSW
- TPService Desk AnalystVIC
- CCOracle E-Business Suite DeveloperQLD
- FTIntegration ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Java DeveloperQLD
- FTOracle DeveloperWA
- FTOnboarding Specialist / Service Design - ITIL | ServiceNowOther
- FTProject Manager T24NSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- TPService Assurance ManagerQLD
- FTRelease ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Security SpecialistOther
- FTProject Manager/LeaderSA
- TPSystems AdministratorQLD
- FTProject Manager - InfrastructureACT
- FTSoftware Media Applications SpecialistOther