Maximising productivity without sacrificing security
Advances in mobility and client computing technology combined with the ubiquity of the Internet and social media are creating a culture and desire for constant connectivity and anywhere access to information. As these trends extend from the home into the work place, IT managers should consider seriously the opportunities for increased productivity and communication with customers and constituents, as well as understand the increased security risks posed by online, anytime access to private networks and data. Read more.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTSenior Software Engineer | Data Feeds | AI & AutomationOther
- FTData Centre ManagerOther
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- CCSecurity Engineer/AnalystACT
- FTSenior Digital Producer | 6 Month Contract roleNSW
- TPChange ManagerVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Applications EngineerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTDigital Business Project Manager, MediaOther
- FTEnterprise ArchitectOther
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther
- FTService Request ManagerSA
- CCLean Six Sigma Black Belt 6 month contractVIC
- FTSenior Sales Executive Technology ConsultingQLD
- FTInfrastructure ArchitectOther
- CCJunior Business AnalystWA
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTSAP Lead Solution ArchitectOther
- CCRF Engineer - Melbourne Based, Start ASAPVIC
- FTBusiness Information Security Officer (BISO)NSW
- CCPortfolio ManagerNSW
- FTEnterprise Security ArchitectOther