Divide & Conquer - Using Predictive Analytics to Segment, Target & Optimise Marketing
A quantitative report from the Aberdeen group found that organisations that lead their field in predictive analytics significantly outperform their rivals in business performance. This survey explores how individual sales and marketing organisations that adopt an analytical approach maximise their customer retention rate, their average value of sales and their operating profit margin.
Aberdeen Group conducts independent primary research in information technology through the aggregation of research surveys, interviews and data analysis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- 10 alternative browsers that prove there's life after Chrome, Firefox, Edge, and Internet Explorer
- Microsoft Paint may be doomed: Why it's wrong, and what you can do about it
- HyperX Cloud Revolver S review: A costly improvement to the original Cloud Revolver headset
- Asus ROG Zephyrus GX501 review: Nvidia Max-Q makes it incredibly thin and powerful
- Ford Everest Trend RWD 3.2L Diesel review
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBizTalk Technical Lead - BRISBANEACT
- FTProject Coordinator - DigitalOther
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTAccount ManagerOther
- FTAgile Scrum Master/TrainerOther
- CCSAP ABAP DevelopersVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCUnderground Communication Systems SpecialistSA
- FTCloud Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTPerformance TesterOther
- FTHardware Engineering ManagerNSW
- FTASP.NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIntegration DeveloperOther
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- CCDatabase SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonOther
- FT3rd Line IT EngineerOther
- FTReporting Analyst / Admin Support - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Risk Analyst | 6mth ContractOther
- CCJunior - Mid-level Devops Consultant - BrisbaneNSW
- TPProject Manager (SharePoint)VIC
- FTLead API DeveloperNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Classic ASP / VB)Other