Divide & Conquer - Using Predictive Analytics to Segment, Target & Optimise Marketing
A quantitative report from the Aberdeen group found that organisations that lead their field in predictive analytics significantly outperform their rivals in business performance. This survey explores how individual sales and marketing organisations that adopt an analytical approach maximise their customer retention rate, their average value of sales and their operating profit margin.
Aberdeen Group conducts independent primary research in information technology through the aggregation of research surveys, interviews and data analysis.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Microsoft's Office sales soar and Windows Phone fades in cloud-happy earnings call
- Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 review: This wireless headset provides incredible comfort
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSoftware EngineerOther
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Developer / Architect - PermanentWA
- CCTechnical Business AnalystWA
- FTSAP Solution ArchitectOther
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- FTSOE ArchitectQLD
- TPGIS ConsultantVIC
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- FTProject Support OfficerSA
- FTData AnalystQLD
- CCMid-Senior Project OfficerNSW
- TPTest AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTData DeveloperOther
- FTAutomation Test AnalystWA
- FTMid Level .Net DeveloperOther
- FTAccount ClerkOther
- FTApplication Support Lead l Experience with health applicationsNSW
- FTSAP Payroll SMEOther