IBM Solutions for Cloud and Virtualisation in Enterprise Environments
The benefits of virtualisation, from accelerated service delivery and resource optimisation to reduced costs for IT resources, have spurred many organisations to move toward a virtual infrastructure. However, the nature of the virtual environment, which calls for a vast network of shared resources, has created a new set of management complexities that can impede business service delivery—and that are best handled by adding cloud-computing capabilities to the virtualised infrastructure. This white paper details the IBM open standards-based offerings for VMware and other virtual environments, focusing on key capabilities for discovery, monitoring, capacity planning, provisioning, storage, security and financial management. Read on.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Alienware 13 full, in-depth review
- The critical importance of STEAM education
- Radeon Vega Frontier Edition: Benchmarks and behind-the-scenes AMD interview
- Hands-on: AMD's Radeon Vega Frontier Edition vs Nvidia Titan Xp
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCInfrastructure Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTOffice & Operations AdministratorNSW
- FTSnr Java DeveloperVIC
- FTJava Developer - Networking ExperienceOther
- CCC# Web API EngineerNSW
- FTManager - Program Management Office (PMO)Other
- FTSenior PHP Developer/Team LeaderNSW
- CCJava DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTRAN SMEOther
- FTSenior PHP Developer - Symfony 2QLD
- FTWeb DeveloperOther
- FTProject Manager (Rail/Control Signals)Other
- FTEmail Marketing Specialist/ Campaign SpecialistOther
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- CCDesktop Support EngineerVIC
- FTProject CoordinatorSA
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- TPEnterprise Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTLAMP Stack Developer/ PHP DeveloperOther
- FTSenior Big Data Engineer | Media DataOther
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- FTSenior Software Engineer - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTLevel 2/3 Application Support SpecialistQLD
- FTSoftware Licensing and Contract AnalystOther