BYOD in Healthcare
In today’s healthcare environment, more and more people are bringing their Wi-Fi devices into the hospital’s infrastructure. This presents a unique challenge to the hospital IT administrator. This paper discusses the challenges and solutions on how HP addresses the security and management of multiple Wi-Fi devices being introduced into the wireless/wired network. Click for more!
Roam freely in the digital world. Critically acclaimed performance and security at your fingertips.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
- 5 LG V30+ Review: The videographer's smartphone arrives
Join the newsletter!
- MWC 2018: Intel and Huawei to showcase 5GNR public interoperability demonstration
- MWC 2018: Intel confirms OEM collaboration on 5G PCs
- HP Mixed Reality Headset review: Software shortcomings make a robust headset feel unremarkable
- Intel expects PCs with fast 5G wireless to ship in late 2019
- Nvidia's GeForce Now cloud gaming service feels like playing on a high-end gaming PC
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Sony a7R Mk III review: The strongest case yet for ditching your DSLR
- Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- Oppo R11s: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTBusiness ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- CCTraining Coordinator - Federal GovernmentACT
- FTSecurity & IAM Technical SpecialistACT
- FTCloud Architect / Senior Engineer - AWS, Azure, ADOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - WealthOther
- FTProject ManagerOther
- FTData EngineerOther
- TPBusiness & Change AnalystQLD
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityACT
- CC.Net Developer - wealth platformVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager - Financial MarketsVIC
- TPSystems Administrator (ServiceNow)QLD
- FTSystems Engineer (UC)QLD
- FTCloud Platform ArchitectOther
- TPSoftware Asset Management Program ManagerNSW
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Product OwnerOther
- FTJunior Project Managers - x2Other
- CCIteration Manager/Scrum MasterWA
- FTSalesforce ArchitectNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst (Junior - Mid Level)NSW
- CCDigital DesignerNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- TPProject Manager - Governance and L&DQLD