BYOD in Healthcare
In today’s healthcare environment, more and more people are bringing their Wi-Fi devices into the hospital’s infrastructure. This presents a unique challenge to the hospital IT administrator. This paper discusses the challenges and solutions on how HP addresses the security and management of multiple Wi-Fi devices being introduced into the wireless/wired network. Click for more!
Apple iMac Pro
Samsung QLED 8K TV
Ballistix Tactical Tracer RGB 3000
Bang and Olufsen Beoplay A9 Speaker
Ballistix Sport AT
Toys for Boys
ESET Internet Security
ESET Smart Security Premium
ESET Cyber Security Pro for Mac
Little Bits DROID Inventor Kit
Oregon Pro WMR500 Weather Station
Nix Pro Colour Sensor
Osmo Coding Awbie Game
Tivoli PAL BT
Naztech Xtra Drive Mini + 256GB microSD Card
TimeFlip Magnet Simple Time Tracking Device
SmartLens - Clip on Phone Camera Lens Set of 3
Ikea RIGGAD work lamp with wireless charging
Ultimate Ears Wonderboom Bluetooth Speaker
If you own an action camera, it’s probably a GoPro. But if you are planning on sharing any footage of your latest outdoor adventure with friends and colleagues, you will need more than just hardware. You will need software.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo R17 Pro review: Oppo's thriftiest flagship yet drives a hard bargain
- 2 Nokia 7.1 review: A modest and modern mid-tier option
- 3 Tenda Nova MW6 review: A gateway drug for mesh Wi-Fi
- 4 Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Expensive, but probably the best phone you can buy right now
- 5 Apple iPhone XS review: Astonishment at a price
Join the newsletter!
- GOG.com's winter sale kicks off with free copies of LucasArts classic Full Throttle
- Samsung upgrades its Notebook 9 Pen (2019) with Thunderbolt and a discrete Nvidia GPU
- Samsung Galaxy S10 renders show hole-punch camera, headphone jack, and no fingerprint sensor
- AMD's Radeon Software Adrenalin 2019 update is packed with performance-boosting features
- Picaboo photo book review: Decent overall, but photo reproduction is inconsistent
PCW Evaluation Team
Microsoft Office continues to make a student’s life that little bit easier by offering reliable, easy to use, time-saving functionality, while continuing to develop new features that further enhance what is already a formidable collection of applications
I’d recommend a Dell XPS 15 2-in-1 and the new Windows 10 to anyone who needs to get serious work done (before you kick back on your couch with your favourite Netflix show.)
It’s useful for office tasks as well as pragmatic labelling of equipment and storage – just don’t get too excited and label everything in sight!
The Brother MFC-L8900CDW is an absolute stand out. I struggle to fault it.
I need power and lots of it. As a Front End Web developer anything less just won’t cut it which is why the MSI GT75 is an outstanding laptop for me. It’s a sleek and futuristic looking, high quality, beast that has a touch of sci-fi flare about it.
If you’re looking to invest in your next work horse laptop for work or home use, you can’t go wrong with the MSI GE63.
- PC World 2018 Editor's Choice Awards
- Huawei Mate 20 Pro review: Full, in-depth, Australian review
- Razer Phone 2 review: One for the fans
- Everything you need to know about Smart TVs
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?