Top 10 Ways to Strengthen Security with Desktop Virtualisation
The tension between security and business productivity has never been so acute. To operate at peak performance and competitiveness, organisations need workers to access enterprise resources in more places and in more ways than ever before. But because of the proliferation of work locations, types of workers and access methods, traditional security strategies are hitting breaking point. Find out how to regain control and reduce risk that is brought about by desktop virtualisation without sacrificing business productivity and growth.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 2 First Look: Nikon D850
- 3 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Nokia 8: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Sony's latest Ultra HD OLED debuts in Australia
Join the newsletter!
- Easy Fixes for Six Common Laptop Problems
- Intel kills its standalone Project Alloy VR headset, as PC-powered VR wins out
- AMD Radeon phases out the CrossFire brand as multi-GPU gets more complicated
- Radeon RX Vega graphics cards get 2-way multi-GPU support in Radeon Software 17.9.2
- Creative Sound BlasterX Siege M04 review: This debut mouse impresses
PCW Evaluation Team
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
- Huawei Y5 (2017) Review
- First Look: The Evil Within 2
- LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - Online PokerNSW
- FTMid - Senior Web DeveloperWA
- TPData Migration Developer - SalesforceNSW
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneVIC
- CCWintel Engineer - BrisbaneNSW
- FTJunior-Mid level Technical Software Support/Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCTest LeadNSW
- CCNetwork Planner - TelcoVIC
- FTTechnical Support - Level 1 - Sydney WestOther
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTLead Front End DeveloperOther
- TPBusiness Intelligence ManagerNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTTM1 DeveloperOther
- CCSolution Architect - BrisbaneVIC
- FTSenior Pega DeveloperOther
- TPSQL Developer/AnalystQLD
- CCTechnologyOne Systems AdministratorSA
- TPPHP DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Technical Support EngineerACT
- TPProgram Manager - Managed ServicesQLD
- CCData Scientist - Telecom IndustryVIC
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPLinux EngineerQLD