Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Backup/Recovery Software
Backup is among the oldest, most performed tasks in the data center, but enhancements and alternatives are becoming available. The industry is undergoing significant change as organisations embrace new technologies and show a propensity to augment or switch legacy vendors and backup techniques. In this market overview we look at backup infrastructures and support procedures in an effort to modernize their approach to handle new data types and large workload volumes, as well as to improve backup and restore times.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Robot House announce vacuum-bot adventure game ahead of PAX Australia
- Wargaming launches ANZ servers for World of Tanks
- Dell & Alienware bringing Windows Mixed + Destiny 2 to PAX AUS
- Telstra reveals NBN payment plan amid market headwinds
- Xbox Fall Update: The biggest changes as Microsoft preps for the Xbox One X
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- TPSenior Workbrain Functional ConsultantQLD
- FTFunctional Support Consultant (GIS)Other
- FTTechnical ConsultantQLD
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- CCSAP WCEM/Java DeveloperACT
- FTSenior Server EngineerOther
- FTApplication Migration EngineerOther
- FTDevOps ConsultantVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTDigital DesignerOther
- FTCorporate ReceptionistOther
- CCTraining SMEACT
- CCSCCM EngineerNSW
- TPStrategic Procurement OfficerQLD
- TPSenior Service DeskVIC
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCWindows 10 Deployment TechnicianWA
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Services - Support RolesACT
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTSolutions Architect - Metering Systems / AMIOther
- CCCall or Contact Centre OperatorNSW
- CCBI AnalystQLD