Don’t Rip and Replace - Wrap and Renew!
The abundance of legacy applications in the contact centre can trap a business into rigid, inefficient processes and introduce undue complexity. A unified, omni-channel desktop can transform customer experience without the cost and complexity of rip and replace. This whitepaper explains how companies can save time and money by taking advantage of existing resources in a new way.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- Harman Kardon Invoke hands-on: Cortana enters the smart speaker market with a boom
- iPhone 8 Plus vs. LG G6: Which has the best camera in a smartphone?
- Logitech G703 review: A mainstream wireless mouse with some exceptional features
- Logitech G903 review: The best wireless mouse that (lots of) money can buy
- Logitech Powerplay review: Wireless-charging mouse pad will make you a believer
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCSenior Test Data Management ConsultantVIC
- CCSystems Engineers / Infrastructure EngineersNSW
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer - DigitalVIC
- CCSQL DeveloperQLD
- FTJunior Java DeveloperOther
- CCAutomation Developer ? Linux Dev Ops EngineerNSW
- CCCICD ArchitectVIC
- FTChange ConsultantOther
- CCSite Support Officer - FIFO - Cape PrestonWA
- FTSenior Business Analyst - Banking and FinanceOther
- CCTraining and Support LeadACT
- CCProject SchedulerWA
- FTSAP Operations AnalystOther
- CCSAP HR / Payroll AnalystWA
- TPProject CoordinatorVIC
- CCSAP Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTJava DevelopersSA
- TPProject SchedulerQLD
- FTEAI DeveloperVIC
- FTReporting AnalystQLD
- FTJunior-Mid Infra Project ManagerOther
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- CCData ArchitectNSW