How Monitoring Systems Reduce Human Error in Distributed Server Rooms and Remote Wiring Closets
Surprise incidences of downtime in server rooms and remote wiring closets lead to sleepless nights for many IT managers. Most can recount horror stories about how bad luck, human error, or just simple incompetence brought their server rooms down. This paper analyzes several of these incidents and makes recommendations for how a basic monitoring system can help reduce the occurrence of these unanticipated events.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How to download the Windows 10 Fall Creators Update right now
- The Witcher 3: The Wild Hunt GOTY is on sale for $20 right now
- Synchronized security is the right arsenal for modern CSOs: Sophos exec
- OneDrive Files On-Demand: How to enable it in Windows 10 Fall Creators Update
- EU wants more complaints about Privacy Shield deal with US
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Canon 6D MK II
- Panasonic’s EX600U UHD HDR TV + HTB688 soundbar:
- Which case should I buy for the Samsung Galaxy Note 8?
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTDigital Producer | High Profile Website | 6 Month ContractOther
- FTMobile Application/ .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Applications EngineerNSW
- FTSystem EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Application Lifecycle Management (Logistics)Other
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AMLOther
- CCCloud Application ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital Marketing ExecutiveOther
- FTTransport EngineerOther
- FTSenior Salesforce DeveloperOther
- FTService Desk Technical LeadOther
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- TPFront End DeveloperWA
- FTTransport Capacity Planner - Telecom domainVIC
- FTAccount ManagerACT
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCAgile Business Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- TPIT Project Delivery CoordinatorQLD
- FTTest Lead - Automation (energy and metering sector)Other
- FT.NET DeveloperWA
- FTSCCM SpecialistOther
- FTData AnalystOther
- TPData AnalystVIC
- CCUX Developer / DesignerQLD