Outsourcing by Financial Services Companies: Impact of the OCC and FRB Guidelines
Outsourcing has become a critical component of management of financial institution operations. Consequently, the Office of the Controller of the Currency (OCC) and the Federal Reserve Board (FRB) recently issued guidance on how financial institutions should manage third-party risks. • Institutions are outsourcing increasingly complex and sensitive banking and financial operations to third parties • The guidance issued by each agency has particular relevance to outsourcing transactions and provides companies with a roadmap of the key areas of concern to regulators • Many of the suggestions in the OCC and FRB guidance concern provisions of outsourcing agreements where vendors often push back
Bitdefender’s best-in-class security solutions have been awarded Product of the Year.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Oppo A73 review: The budget smartphone that sets the bar for 2018
- 2 Oppo R11s review: The iClone you know and love, but not quite the one you deserve
- 3 Blackberry KEYone Black Edition review: What the original KEYone should have been
- 4 Zolo Liberty+ review: The true wireless earbuds you've been waiting for
- 5 Samsung Gear IconX 2018 review: The path of least resistance makes for an easy upgrade
Join the newsletter!
- Surviving Mars review: Spreading humanity to the stars isn't easy
- Microsoft tries forcing Mail users to open links in Edge, and people are freaking out
- This week in games: Shadow of the Tomb Raider confirmed, Witcher 3's Geralt joins Soulcalibur VI
- Record your travels for cheap with this $30 dash cam
- In Pictures: Netgear launch the Nighthawk XR500 gaming router
PCW Evaluation Team
The printer was convenient, produced clear and vibrant images and was very easy to use
I would recommend this device for families and small businesses who want one safe place to store all their important digital content and a way to easily share it with friends, family, business partners, or customers.
It’s easy to set up, it’s compact and quiet when printing and to top if off, the print quality is excellent. This is hands down the best printer I’ve used for printing labels.
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
- Hands On: Pitting the Apple HomePod against the Sonos One
- Everything You Can Do, I Can Do Better: Comparing The Google Home’s Assistant To Amazon Echo’s Alexa
- Samsung Galaxy S9+ review: A predictably-exellent flagship uplifted by a standout camera
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- FTProject Manager ? Cyber SecurityQLD
- FTServices Delivery ManagerOther
- TPChange ManagerQLD
- TP.NET Developer - ContractWA
- CCDeveloper - DeliveryNSW
- CCChange ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCData AnalystNSW
- FTOracle Developer (PL/SQL)SA
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- FTProject Manager - Product & Value ChainOther
- CCApplications EngineerNSW
- CCDigital Designer & DeveloperNSW
- FTLead Consultant AIXOther
- FTSQL Data AnalystOther
- FTOracle SOA Integration ConsultantOther
- CCNetwork Problem Management Specialist - TelcoVIC
- TPDBA/Data Migration AnalystQLD
- CCPrincipal Project Manager - ieMR ImplementationVIC
- CCTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness AnalystSA
- FTCyber Security AnalystOther
- FTOracle Database Exadata Engineers, Sydney CBD, 6 months contract,NSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - AgileOther
- FTRelease ManagerVIC