It’s Time for a Smarter Approach: Threat-Centric Vulnerability Management
Your approach to vulnerability management may be putting your organisation at greater risk. Just dealing with vulnerabilities that a vendor said were “critical” isn’t enough and may still leave you susceptible to an attack. Attackers are embracing ransomware and other forms of distributed cybercrime made readily available as packaged exploit kits and services on the dark web. These attacker tools target low–hanging fruit by exploiting a surprisingly small number of vulnerabilities, many of which wouldn’t be tagged as a high priority in a purely vulnerability–centric approach.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Huawei Y5 (2017): Full, in depth review
- 3 LG G6 Plus: Full, in-depth review
- 4 First Look: Nikon D850
- 5 OnePlus 5: Full, in-depth review
Join the newsletter!
- How integration supports the supply chain evolution
- Moto X4 review: This is what a world without MotoMods looks like
- Telstra looks to solve 'Entertainment Exasperation' with new 4K Telstra TV
- Logitech Powerplay review
- Nintendo Switch software update: What does 4.0.0 feature and how to install it?
PCW Evaluation Team
Brainstorming, innovation, problem solving, and negotiation have all become much more productive and valuable if people can easily collaborate in real time with minimal friction.
The print quality also does not disappoint, it’s clear, bold, doesn’t smudge and the text is perfectly sized.
The Huddle Board’s built in program; Sharp Touch Viewing software allows us to easily manipulate and edit our documents (jpegs and PDFs) all at the same time on the dashboard.
The biggest perks for me would be that it comes with easy to use and comprehensive programs that make the collaboration process a whole lot more intuitive and organic
I rate the printer as a 5 out of 5 stars as it has been able to fit seamlessly into my busy and mobile lifestyle.
It’s perfect for mobile workers. Just take it out — it’s small enough to sit anywhere — turn it on, load a sheet of paper, and start printing.
- Jabra Elite Sport (2017) review
- Moto X4 review
- Opinon: Life after KRACK
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
Product Launch Showcase
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst - IT Product and PlanningOther
- CCMid-Level Oracle SQL DeveloperWA
- FTScrum Master, Marketing ProgramOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer - CCNP or CCIEOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - Telecommunications & ITSA
- CCTechnical Infrastructure SME - VMware / Storage/ BackupNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Infrastructure/Security ProjectsNSW
- FTSenior Project Controls Officer / CoordinatorOther
- FTMerchandise Floor PlannerOther
- FTAssociate Consultant - Help DeskNSW
- CCMessageQueue/DataPower AdministratorVIC
- TPProject OfficerQLD
- FTSAP Payroll Test LeadOther
- CCAngular DevelopersACT
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP FICO ConsultantACT
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Specialist MQ and ESB AdministrationNSW
- CCProject Support AnalystVIC
- CCSalesforce DeveloperNSW
- FTBusiness Project ManagerOther
- CCUser Experience DesignerACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA