Solution Designer with PEGA experience- Telco
- Contract role | Immediate start
- Central Melbourne CBD location | close to great amenities
- Large Australian telco brand name | Excellent program of work
Large Australian telco brand name is looking for Solution Deisnger with PEGA exp to join their program of work here in Melbourne!
As a Process Engineer, the primary focus of this role is to provide Business Process Management (BPM) Solution Design expertise to current BPM projects being delivered to the clients program of work.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Extensive experience in the delivery of BPM components in large complex projects
- Extensive experience in Pega tools and related methodology to deliver BPM projects in Pega (you must have relevant experience!)
- Knowledge in BPM solutions covering Customer Episode Management, Process Measurement and Oversight, Case Management and Process Step Automation
- High level knowledge of Telco value chains particularly in the Fulfillment / Order To Activate process
- Very high diagnostic & problem solving skills with demonstrable experience resolving issues
- Ability to understand business objectives and have a keen appreciation for turning business needs into technical solutions
- Strong analytical skills including business process engineering use case analysis
- Ability to work well with business and technical teams including project managers, business analysts, solution designers and delivery partners to ensure prompt delivery according to agreed requirements within agreed timeframes
- Define BPM solutions that meet business needs as well as meeting corporate standards and aligning with enterprise strategy
- Ensure understanding of current state and proposed future state to identify differences that need to be addressed. Ability to brainstorm ideas for a solution to a problem.
- Manage technical engagement with development partners providing advice, guidance and delivery feedback
- Review partner deliverables to assure appropriate standards, patterns and principles have been met
- Liaise with solution and domain architects to ensure BPM initiatives are appropriately defined
- Responsible for reviewing or, as appropriate creating high level design artifacts.
- Manage BPM solutions through lifecycle to ensure maintainability and performance targets are met
Apply now by sending your CV in word format and one of our consultants will give you a call to have a confidential discussion.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Kenny Nerlekar on 03 8680 4202. Please quote our job reference number: 200167022.
Reference Number: 200167022_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW