Application Support Lead l Experience with health applications
- Large IT Global Company - Macquarie Park Location
- Permanent full time
- Experience working with Health Applications is mandatory
Looking for an experienced Application Support Lead to join a large IT Global organisation based in Macquarie Park.
Are you an experienced Application Support Lead, and looking for your next career step?
A large IT Service Provider is currently looking for an experienced Application Support Lead with Clinical applications experience to join their health segment based in Macquarie Park.
You will be responsible for the management of the Clinical support and services team at a Level 3 position and working with the Level 2 Lead, focussed on Support and Maintenance product related problem tasks and staff management.
- Onsite client engagement activities will equate to 20% of this role
- Manage and participate in onsite support for Severity 1 Incident management .
- Manage and participate for onsite support surrounding implementation of software patches and application demonstrations as part of handover.
- Onsite analysis and support for integration functional/technical problems.
- Manage and participate in onsite resourcing to assist and backfill Professional Services for implementation deliverables, particularly relevant to ANZ industry specific requirements.
- Onsite User Group attendances.
- Manage escalations from Level 2 Supervisor to meet Service Level Requirements
To be considered for this great opportunity you must have:
- 10 + years' experience in managing or supporting managed services within the ANZ healthcare sector
- 10 + years' experience in managing technical support for healthcare IT systems e.g. hardware platforms, server architecture, SQL servers, Oracle
- Degree in Health Information Management and/or Information Technology
- T/SQL or PL/SQL Experience
- Experience with agile methodology
- Experience working with health applications is mandatory
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Mary Norouzifar on 0294645583. Please quote our job reference number: 200166537.
Reference Number: 200166537_5
Contact Details: Mary Norouzifar
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Mary Norouzifar
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSQL Server DBAQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW