DevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills - Contract - North Shore Sydney
- Build out a modern DevOps practice
- 6 month initial contract with potential for extension thereafter
- Must be an Australian Citizen for Security Clearance purposes
Currently looking for a DevOps/Platform Engineer with strong Docker Container skills. Must have Australian Citizenship for Security Clearance purposes
Are you a solid DevOps Engineer with strong Docker skills? You will be responsible for building out a modern DevOps practice including a container based approach to application development and continuous delivery!
You will help build a high velocity application development platform and working with delivery teams to deploy and support proprietary applications. This is a 6 month initial contract that may extend and you must be an Australian Citizen in order to obtain the required Security Clearances.
You should have the following skills and experience:
- Hands on experience using container technologies such as Docker, Dockersh, Kitematic, and Rancher
- Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering or IT equivalent
- Strong UNIX systems administration experience, particularly for Redhat and Centos distributions
- Excellent automation scripting skills
- Proficient in one or more of following configuration management tools ; Ansible , Puppet, Chef or Saltstack
- Broad experience with maintaining development infrastructure including source and resource repositories such as SVN, Nexus or Stash
- Experience in using continuous delivery/deployment (CD) tools such as GoCD, Jenkins or Bamboo
- Participate in distributed systems/application architecture design, development, deployment and ownership of our internal continuous deployment platform (CDP)
- Exposure to cloud platforms such as AWS
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact James Perry on 02 94645805. Please quote our job reference number: 200166424.
Reference Number: 200166424_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery CoordinatorSA
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTQueue ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager - ERP Experience NeededVIC
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD