- Be part of the largest of it's kind in Australia!
- Convenient Elizabeth Street (CBD) location
- 5 month contract
An amazing opportunity to demonstrate your ability as a PMO Coordinator in a fulfilling environment for a highly regarded Telco
A great opportunity for an experienced, motivated and forward-thinking PMO Coordinator for a large Australian Telco.
Add value for the business by providing a wide range of tasks in an organised and timely fashion, including but not limited to:
- Provide accurate project status reports to demonstrate the status and phase of the project for internal stakeholders
- Review project documentation, ensuring it is compliant with the portfolio framework for Global Delivery Programmes and Projects
- Prepare, report, track and analyse projects and report on variances and trends.
- Coordinate risk and issue management process across the portfolio, provide regular analysis and reporting including seeking updates from Risk/Issue owners
- Facilitate project gate (tollgate) reviews and act as an independent reviewer including capturing project gate review actions and ensuring timely resolution of those actions.
- Track and report on resource capacity plan /FTE stand up/stand down) and forecasts to help understand benefits for projects at a portfolio level.
- Ensure a consistent focus on the compliance of Global Delivery framework and milestones, and that the delivery of programs are met within the PMO standards
- Project Change Requests (PCR's): Managing the program change requests by facilitating, issuing and tracking PCRs.
- Sharepoint site management, document control and production of reports
To be successful in this position you will possess the following essential requirements:
- Demonstrated skills and knowledge in PMO processes, best practices frameworks and enabling tools including MS Project and SharePoint.
- Maintaining stakeholder relationships
- Project Management Degree (PMBOK) preferred
- Experience working in a large matrix organisation
- Able to prioritise requirements and overcoming difficulties and conflicting demands.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure, deadline critical situations.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jake Akkermans on (02) 9464 5973. Please quote our job reference number: 200167159.
Reference Number: 200167159_1
Contact Details: Jake Akkermans - 02 9464 5973
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Jake Akkermans
Contact Phone: 02 9464 5973
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW