- Network / Data Centre / Storage
- Permanent position
- Melbourne based
A global ICT company are searching for a Solution Architect with presales experience to join their team.
A global ICT company are searching for a Solution Architect with extensive Networking and Pre-sales experience to join their team.
The position will work with the key corporate clients, so someone who has experience working in large, complex environments is essential. Experience in UC/VC, Wireless, routing/switching, data centre networking and ideally an understanding of SDN also.
The primary objective of the Networking Solutions Architect is to ensure the design of solutions that enable automated and virtualised computing across client environments. They operate across BU, providing integrated BU solutions. To collaborate with clients, account executives and engineers to understand business requirements, design architectures and deliver professional proposals. A consultative technology and solution focused specialist who has the ability to create excellent client relationships with their technical expertise in solutions. In addition to being viewed as a trusted technical advisor to the client, the Networking Solutions Architect will also have responsibility for solution design and business development.
Take responsibility for solution design and business development. Participate in and/or lead scope of work determination. Provide assistance on Networking solutions, product plans and roadmaps. Understand the client's environment, business needs and provide expertise and consulting on the relevant solutions. Co-ordinate hardware and software quotations with account teams. Develop and deliver scope of works, hour/cost estimates, professional proposals and design documentation. Ensure the implementation of the solution using project management principles.
Experience and abilities:
Extensive experience as a network architect or a similar roles including routing, switching and wireless.
Cisco certified - CCNP / CCDP /CCIE would be preferred
Experience in designing large scale campus or data centre networks
Knowledge of working with backup and recovery system (BRS).
Previous experience of working clients to understand their requirements and define appropriate solutions.
Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement abilities.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Pallavi Bapna on 03 86804237. Please quote our job reference number: 200166882.
Reference Number: 200166882_10
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA