Do you want to work for one of the very few profitable Financial Tech companies that hasn't had to raise any capital in the 10+ years they have been established?
A leading FinTech company based in the heart of Sydney CBD with beautiful water views is looking for a Test Analyst to join their growing team on a permanent basis!
You will be the first Test Analyst within the development team and therefore will need to be experienced in the creation and execution of manual test cases.
The Role Is Characterised By
- Critically review Functional Specifications as prepared by the Business Analysts and provide test criteria
- Assist product team leader with specification, reviews and estimating test effort
- Assist in identifying product and process shortfalls, and solutions, in an environment of continual improvement.
- Creation and execution of manual test cases / test plans for releases
- Creation and execution of system wide tests
- Logging of defect issues raised from test failures of automation tests
- Check and ensure quality of applications including help files and supporting documentation
- Analysis of test results including troubleshooting / problem determination
- Preparation of brief test reports
- Assist in determining whether release criteria have been met
- Liaise with designers/developers, other testers and occasionally clients
- Keep up to date with test tools and methodologies
- Setup, design, implement and maintain automation tests and continuous integration build jobs
Successful Candidates Will Have
- Experience testing web based application software
- Experience with formal testing documentation and procedures
- Excellent knowledge of web applications and browser behavior
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written) and the ability to communicate ideas, concepts and designs.
- Well-developed problem solving and troubleshooting skills
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ryan Halson
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW