Digital Marketing Manager | Initial 6 Month Contract
Well known business with strong Digital Presence and an Instantly recognisable brand are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their team and take full responsibility for driving and delivering high quality content to their large audience / customer base. This is an initial 6 month contract but there is high possibility of extension.
You will be required to drive improved campaign performance, Deliver effective campaigns with strong cut through across all media channels and customer touch points including direct customer communications, digital advertising and content (web, mobile, social), channel communications (collateral, point of sale), sponsorships and other channels where relevant , Continually strive for improvements in campaign effectiveness, find new and innovative ways to effectively engage customers and Foster strong relationships with agency partners in an effective and collaborative way to build towards a relationship partnerships
Your key day to day responsibilities will include (but not be limited to):
- Manage the end-to-end campaign process from planning, campaign design, briefings - agencies, data, channel teams, through to full through the line, execution, approval process, up to post campaign measurement and reporting.
- Drive improved campaign performance by supporting a true test and learn approach, using campaign results to continually optimise across all channels and campaigns.
- Perform comprehensive and regular analytics across all channels to measure performance and optimise campaigns.
- Assist to build brand awareness and engagement,
- Work with the broader Marketing team and external agencies to develop creative strategy and high quality channel execution.
- Build and deliver effective campaigns with strong cut through across all media channels and customer touch points, on time, to budget and to a high quality.
- Management of the end-to-end data campaign process with the data and insights team, including campaign design, data and insights briefing, ongoing campaign performance reporting and forecasting, and ensuring achievement and ongoing optimisation of campaign metrics and ROI.
- Continually developing insights to understand the behaviour (current and predicted) of the customer bases
- Build and develop strong and collaborative relationships with stakeholders.
- Strong stakeholders relationship will be required with customer marketing, customer insights, and product and communication teams.
- Attend key marketing forums and meetings as required.
- Ensure strong working relationship with agencies that enables projects/campaigns to be delivered in a way that meets or surpasses expectations.
In order to be successful in this role, you should have the following skills and experience:
- Solid Marketing Experience with a focus on Digital Marketing or ecommerce
- Experience in a content led environment
- Proven ability to work cross functionally
- Experience of end-to-end campaign management across multiple channels
- Experience engaging with a large audience / customer base
- Strong stakeholder management, and interpersonal, relationship building and negotiation skills.
- Proven Digital skills - familiarity with key digital publishing and analytics tools for various digital mediums e.g. Email, Web, App
- Proven Data skills - familiarity with key data management systems that drive customer campaigns.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Ken MacLeod
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSQL Server DBAQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW