NV1 Cleared Software Engineer (Mid level) - Defence Projects - North Ryde area
- Global IT Services & Outsourcing company
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Must have NV1 Government Security Clearance to be considered
Mid-Level Software Engineer with NV1 Clearance needed to join global IT Services org. working on critical Defence client projects in Nth Ryde area.
This IT Services and Outsourcing company in the North Ryde area requires the expertise of an experienced Mid-Level Software Engineer with active NV1 Clearance.
This person MUST HAVE NV1 Security Clearance to be considered suitable for this position.
The position will be responsible for performing software detailed design, implementation and integration tasks within the context of an existing system of software and hardware components.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyse software requirements and produce software design deliverables;
- Develop a high-level design of a software component;
- Develop a detailed design of each software component, describing the software units to be built;
- Define external interfaces of each software unit; and
- Establish consistency and traceability between the detailed design, the requirements and architectural design.
- Establish consistency and traceability between software units and design;
- Define test criteria for all software units against their requirements;
- Verify the software units against the requirements and the design; and
- Complete peer review of software units developed by others.
- Verify software items against the defined criteria and document accordingly;
- Identify, describe and track software defects;
- Analyse and fix defects, regression test software and recommend system improvements;
- Produce integration software items defined by the integration strategy; and
- Document results of integration.
- In order to be eligible for this position, candidates must have an active NV1 Australian Defence security clearance
- 4-7 years' experience in software detailed design and construction;
- Use of software configuration management tools;
- Use of defect tracking systems; and
- Team collaboration skills.
- Tertiary qualifications in an engineering or related discipline or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Experience Highly Desired
- Coaching of less experienced software engineers;
- Defence industry and associated development lifecycle experience; and
- SDLC / ISO12207 process experience.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Nathan Coller on 02 94645869. Please quote our job reference number: 200166113.
Reference Number: 200166113_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - EducationNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW