- Permanent opportunity with a large scale, global financial services provider
- Would suit a mid level web/front end developer
- Strong experience using .net, Angular2/4 , HTML5, and CSS
Bring your flare and passion for a development to a large scale financial services organisation based in Milton/Toowong.
A fantastic opportunity is currently available for a .net Front end Web developer to join a Financial Services organisation on a permanent basis, based in Milton/Toowong in Brisbane. This organisation is the world's leading travel insurance and assistance provider and helps around one million Australians every year. Their business is about helping our customers when they need us most, and its at the core of their expertise.
As the developer you will have a strong background in web and front end development, specifically with .net, Angular2/4, and HTML5. You will use your outstanding communication skills to work with the Technical Analyst, Solution Architect and Business Analyst to analyse, design, develop and test the technical solutions that are currently in place within the organisation. You will also be working with other talented team members to work on their critical applications development project.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Design or assist in design, develop, test and maintain business applications to meet the needs of business and user requirements throughout the software development life cycle.
- Provide mentoring and coaching to the software development staff.
- Assist and take active role in the code review process.
- Ensures project deliverables and implementation meet technical requirements.
- Understanding of effective programming design specifications.
- Assist in the preparation and documentation of program requirements and specifications.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Assist in the selection and installation of third party application software and software components and vendor liaison.
- Research problems discovered by testing process or product support and develop solutions.
- Make suggestions to improve development process and techniques.
To be successful in this role you will have the following skills and experience:
- Demonstrated experience in application development using .Net and C#
- Prior experience in the use of Angular 2/4
- Prior experience in the MS Stack is highly regarded
- Solid understanding and knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Previous experience working in both Front and Back end development (Databases are Oracle and SQL)
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Evelyn De Lange on 07 3339 5611. Please quote our job reference number: 200164776.
Reference Number: 200164776_6
Contact Details: Eve De Lange - Paxus - 07 3339 5611
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eve De Lange
Contact Phone: 07 3339 5611
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW