- 6 month contract + extensions
- CBD Location
- Broad technical background (Network, VMs, OS, DB, Web, etc.)
We have a urgent requirement for a DevOps Engineer with experience in Continuous Integration/ Delivery Tooling
A Global and Successful Service Integrator is looking for a DevOps Engineer to work on a contract in Melbourne. The contract is for an initial 6 months+
To be successful in this role, you'll be:
- Experienced at working in cross functional, agile and continuous delivery teams
- Continuous Integration/Delivery Tooling such as Git, Bamboo, Jenkins, Puppet, Docker, SonarCube, uDeploy or similar.
- Comfortable using multiple scripting languages across Windows or Unix.
- Broad technical background across the technology stack (Network, VMs, OS, DB, Web, etc).
- Great with people and know how to build and maintain relationships. You'll be able to facilitate, communicate and negotiate with ease.
- Committed to ongoing learning. Always able to discuss new ideas you found through the last conference, article, video, book or meetup you attended.
- Never satisfied with "good enough" - you're always wanting to push ideas and encourage your peers to do the same.
- Someone with a resilient personality that is comfortable with change and able to overcome setbacks as they occur.
- A continuous and pragmatic problem solver. Enjoy creating order from chaos.
Please express your interest by applying online or contact us if you wish to discuss.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200166935.
Reference Number: 200166935_2
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - EducationNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW