Senior Data Engineer
- Fastest Growing Tech Company in Australia
- Dynamic Analytical Team Environment
- Chatswood Location - Close to public Transportation
Currently looking for a Senior Data Engineer for Australia's Leading cashback website, Data Preparation, Python, SQL, Amazon Quicksite, Chatswood
We are currently looking to engage a Senior Data Engineer who can support an enterprise wide program of work for one of Australia's largest cashback sites.
This organisation is the 4 th fastest tech company within the Asian region and according to Deloitte is the fasting growing tech company within Australia.
Working as part of a well-established and high performing team, you will be required to innovate and develop new ways in which companies can engage with their customers on a more personal level, looking to drive satisfaction, return on investment, customer conversion rate but most importantly unlocking the value of their data in order to grow and improve clients.
- Provide analytical and statistical expertise to company.
- Become familiar with a range of data sets, looking at raw customer data, financial data and marketing data.
- Experiment with algorithms, machine learning and data exploration in order to build solutions and tools for data-driven purposes.
- Perform clustering analysis on customer data, along with segmentation and clustering.
- Present and tell the story of the data to clients.
- Support in the creation of real time reporting using Kibana.
- Own recommendation engines and machine learning systems.
- Own reporting data flows include ETL processes
- Perform updates to production databases
- Degree educated in Data Science or similar
- Strong experience with data preparation techniques including exploration and visualisation
- Experience with statistical models, times series analysis and multiple machine learning techniques such as clustering, regression and classification
- Strong skills using Python, SQL & Elastic and visualise the data in a surfacing tool
- Experience developing machine learning systems
- Experience in Amazon Quicksite will be an advantage
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Ra'id Ahmad on 02 9464 5554. Please quote our job reference number: 200167644.
Reference Number: 200167644_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - EducationNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW