Application Support Engineer
Australian Citizens with Baseline / NV1 security clearance only apply
Hudson client is a leading supplier of workforce and business optimisation solutions for worldwide organisation with large multi-skilled work forces. The company produces resource management and analysis solutions to Health care, Defence, Maritime and Government sector.
To be eligible for this role, you will have demonstrated experience in:
- Microsoft SQL Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Strong T-SQL
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 R2 & 2012 R2
- Experience in IT operations supporting a Windows enterprise
- Knowledge of Virtualisation Technologies (VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V)
- Knowledge of Remote Access Technologies (eg: Citrix)
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM for services is used as the support case and incident tracking tool and would be an advantage
- SSRS reporting skills would be an advantage
- IIS Administration & Diagnosis would be an advantage
- Familiarity with Development work track technologies is required
- Knowledge of Networking standards and connectivity and Database Performance Tuning
- MCITP, MCSA, VCP or equivalent
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Rohit on 02 6229 1552 quoting Ref No: 1B/08713.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Microsoft's Office sales soar and Windows Phone fades in cloud-happy earnings call
- Best Buy is selling a 2-in-1 Chromebook for $220
- SteelSeries Arctis 7 review: This wireless headset provides incredible comfort
- EU court must rule how forgetful Google should be
- Confirmed: Windows 10 will cut off devices with older CPUs
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTBusiness Analyst - CanberraOther
- FTSenior Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Project Manager - Transmission and RAN DeploymentsOther
- FTNetwork Solution Architect -Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- CCPrincipal Java DeveloperQLD
- FTBig Data ArchitectOther
- CCInstructional DesignerNSW
- FTSenior C Developer - Hardcore Developer!Other
- FTCommunications & Change AnalystOther
- FTOnsite Helpdesk TechnicianOther
- CCSystem AdministratorACT
- CCBusiness Technical writerNSW
- TPProcurement and Contracts ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCAgile Project ManagerQLD
- FTDesktop Support Engineer - L1Other
- FTPMO - Business Process ConsultantOther
- CCCognos Lead / Cognos Developer - CANBERRA BASEDNSW
- FTSoftware Licensing AnalystOther
- FTChange ManagerOther
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness AnalystOther
- CCProgram CoordinatorVIC
- FT.Net DeveloperQLD
- FTTech Lead - FinTech - Product DevelopmentOther