Multiple Roles Available for Experienced Business Analysts!
Be Part of a Large Government Program | Central Brisbane Location!
6- to 12-Month Contract Opportunities | Up to $867/day Dependent on Experience!
Our client is seeking to fill several Business Analyst roles within a large government program in the Health industry. As part of the program and reporting to the Implementation Manager, the Business Analyst will elicit, analyse, validate and document the requirements of the processes and systems associated with the current and future pathology and forensic business models. The successful candidate will apply business analysis expertise across the system design, planning and implementation lifecycle to enable the program to achieve its program objectives.
The Senior Business Analyst will additionally serve as a conduit between the customer community (internal and external customers) and the other program elements such as architects, benefits, change, testers and the supplier through which requirements flow.
Deliver business analyst expertise across the system design, planning and implementation lifecycle
to enable the LIS Program to achieve its program objectives through:
workshops, surveys, site visits, business process descriptions, use cases, scenarios, business
analysis, task and workflow analysis
decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a general
understanding, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
information needs for functional and non-functional requirements and document artefacts as
understanding of how to interpret customer business needs and translate them into application
and operational requirements.
executives, managers, and subject matter experts, with a proven ability to effectively lead
business and solution discussions to consensus-based outcomes
ability to produce document system, process, training and testing artefacts.
- Well developed communication and interpersonal skills, and the ablity to work with multiple styles of clients and stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in a highly dynamic and complex public sector environment
- Tertiary qualification is highly recommended
- Qualifications in business analysis are essential
- Certification or experience as a trainer would be highly regarded
- At least five years' experience in a business analyst role
- Background or understanding of the health industry is highly recommended
- Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Project and Visio) experience is essential
You will be assessed on your ability to demonstrate your skill within the context of the responsibilities
described under 'Primary Responsibilities' and 'Selection Criteria'.
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4A/17798. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- CCWintel Support EngineerVIC
- FTDelivery CoordinatorSA
- FTUX ResearcherVIC
- FTEnterprise Architect - BusinessQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst l GROUP LIFE INSURANCE l SydneyQLD
- FTiOS DeveloperWA
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- PTProject ManagerNSW
- FTSecurity ConsultantQLD
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTQueue ManagerACT
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- FTProject Manager - ERP Experience NeededVIC
- TPSystems EngineerQLD
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCGIS Consultant/ Developer - BRISBANEVIC
- FTSplunk Software Developer | 6mth ContractVIC
- CCBusiness Process AnalystNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- TPICT Customer Support OfficerNSW
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTSecurity ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager IT HealthcareQLD