Business Critical Transformation Project
Good rates of pay
Our Client, NSW Government is seeking an experienced ETL Developer to join the team in an ongoing Business Critical Transformation Project.
This position is an initial Contract of 6 months however possibility for multiple contract extensions based on performance may apply.
- Design and implement ETL procedures for intake of data from both internal and outside sources; as well as ensure data is verified and quality is checked
- Requirements analysis, design and implement ETL processes and data architecture to ensure proper functioning of analytics, as well as client's or third-party's reporting environments and dashboard
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders in ensuring data warehouse architecture development and utilization
- Carry out monitoring, tuning, and database performance analysis
- Thorough documentation of all process and procedures associated with design and implementation
- Perform the design and extension of data marts, meta data, and data models
- NSW Government experience essential
- Minimum 5 years working in a Data Warehouse Development role
- Demonstrated SQL 2012 experience
- Good exposure to Power BI suite
- Exceptional ETL experience
- Experience across SSRS and SSAS
- Demonstrated experience building ETL processes that map data from source systems to target systems utilizing SSIS in an automated manner.
- Experience translating database design and diagnosing database performance issues.
- Strong data modelling experience
- Prior experience as a SQL DBA an asset
- Australian Permanent residency / Citizenship required
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Google WiFi review
- 2 Oppo A77 smartphone: Full in-depth review
- 3 Huawei GR5 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 4 Sony Xperia XZ Premium phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Blackberry KEYone phone: Full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Doom's free DLC unleashes hell on hard drives as a ludicrously large update
- Best password managers of 2017: Reviews of the top products
- True Key by Intel Security review: This password manager wants to eliminate passwords
- 1Password review: Capable password manager is missing some key features
- Sticky Password review: Strong features behind a bare-bones interface
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- Linksys Velop mesh WiFi review
- D-Link Omna 180 Cam HD DSH-C310 review
- Google WiFi review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCSenior System EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTProject Finance / Finance Coordinator (NSW Government)Other
- FTSenior Data AnalystOther
- FTICT Project Support OfficerOther
- FTF5 Solutions ConsultantNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTSoftware Engineer (Java with DevOps)VIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Project AnalystOther
- FTSecurity Analyst/Security EngineerOther
- FTSenior Node.js DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Project ManagerOther
- FTNetwork Engineer - CISCOACT
- FTNetwork and Security EngineerOther
- FTBusiness Analyst - Agile & Digital FocusOther
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTPeopleSoft Business Analyst - PageUp implementationOther
- FTData Analyst (Dialler Analyst)SA
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTJunior-Mid Level Implementation CoordinatorQLD
- CCPalo Alto Network Security ExpertQLD
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCSupport Analyst - Part timeQLD
- FTSr Systems Engineer- Active Directory, SOE, VMWare PowershellOther