12 Month Contract
Cloud Experience Required
Experience with AWS or Microsoft Azure Mandatory
This role is for a Technical Architect
- Infrastructure with Cloud experience. That has worked across most of the infrastructure layer with good exposure to applications, however, focusing on more of the hardware elements on which the various applications sit on. These elements may include operating systems, servers, backups and storage, networks/firewalls with AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Execute detailed analysis and design for both internal and external projects
- Ensure both internal and external projects are planned and designed with the appropriate levels of Capacity, Availability and Service Continuity.
- Provide a level Quality Assurance against the Service Design Package to ensure successful delivery of the solution in to Service Operations.
- Contribute to effective project governance through participation in Project Control Boards as required
- Provide leadership and guidance based on expertise or technical knowledge across project and operational domains.
- Create project and process documentation.
- High level architectural decision making in the absence of operational policies or process.
- Work co-operatively and collaboratively in a team environment with a strong customer focus.
- Always seek to improve and create a culture of innovation within the function.
- Act as a role model and embody the organisation's values in all day to day activity.
- Strong leadership and stakeholder management within a complex multi-sourced IT services environment.
- Proven experience designing infrastructure solutions in a complex environment.
- Experience using AWS or Microsoft azure mandatory
- Sound knowledge of Project and Program management frameworks
- Detailed technical understanding of complex infrastructure environments
- Strong negotiation skills with a demonstrated ability to align ICT directions to business requirements and to educate a variety of audiences on strategic issues.
To be considered for this role you will have recent experience working in a similar role and also have worked in Government previously. If this sounds like please click "Apply Now" or call Nikki Wampler in the Melbourne office on 03 9623 6509.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - PCI compliance projectQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerSA
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ProductsNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD