Level 1 Support Officer
Permanent role with ASAP start
Make an impact with a rapidly growing company
Join a notably enthusiastic team of IT support staff
- Permanent role with ASAP start
- Make an impact with a rapidly growing company
- Join a notably enthusiastic team of IT support staff
Our client is a rapidly growing company producing Point of Sales (POS) systems to the retail and hospitality industries. Due to a team member moving interstate, they are looking for a unique Level 1 Support Officer that can bring the skills and enthusiasm necessary to wow clients.
The primary responsibility of the role is to remotely support the POS hardware and software supplied by the client. There will also be responsibilities in answering and logging inbound calls, providing a high level of service in resolving queries and issues surrounding the product.
This isn't your ordinary Level 1 role.
Candidates with previous experience in POS, Salesforce and Java will be favoured for this role.
- Acknowledge and deal with Client queries received through the Support mailbox.
- Provide high quality, consistent and reliable support on all aspects of the product suite at all times, whether in the office or onsite.
- Resolve, or assist in the resolution of Client issues, through effective questioning, negotiation and conflict management, and using the correct policies and procedures.
- Ensure a high level of Client service and satisfaction is achieved throughout the process.
- Investigate, replicate or test problems and queries to resolve open cases.
- Troubleshoot, document and refine internal processes, including creating and/or maintaining articles for the Knowledge Base.
- Update and maintain salesforce, accurately recording cases and times.
- Meet or exceed established KPIs in SLAs, e.g. call answer times, average talk time, case closure, etc.
- Maintain the salesforce database. Ensuring the client's details are kept up to date and that client data is protected and confidentiality is maintained at all times.
- Complete ad hoc tasks as requested by the Client Services Manager.
- Proactively participate in regular team meetings with departmental staff.
Personal Characteristics Required:
- High degree of Customer care with the ability to instil confidence in others.
- High degree of self-motivation with the ability to work independently and to effectively manage and prioritise work
- Enthusiasm and energy
- Honesty and integrity
- Goal orientation
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, please contact Pablo Calaby through email on email@example.com, quoting Ref No: 4B/25690.
Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - PCI compliance projectQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerSA
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ProductsNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD