Team Leader Solution Delivery
Full Time Role | Attractive Salary
Brisbane CBD Location
Previous PM, Technical BA or Development experience desirable
The Team Leader Solution Delivery leads a multi-disciplinary team which has the purpose of developing and integrating new business and technology solutions into the business units and ensuring ongoing viability of delivered solutions and stakeholder buy-in.
The position will work across all business areas and with internal and external stakeholders to identify, advocate and drive business and system improvements. Improvements which will result in the realisation of benefits identified in various business cases and strategic documents.
- Experience in IT service delivery (in project and/or leading a development team)
- Experience in managing contract resources
- Experience with managed services/external providers
- Evidence of capability to deliver multiple outputs
- Lead, develop and manage the team with a focus on quality team outputs.
- Provide coaching, mentoring and development of team competencies.
- Lead team activities, including scheduling, resource management and timely submission of quality deliverables.
- Work collaboratively with the Portfolio Management Office and other relevant governance groups, providing guidance and feedback and ensuring adherence to approved methodologies and standards and integration with the business.
- Critically evaluate proposed solutions in partnership with system developers and business partners to ensure delivery of solutions that are consistent with business and technology expectations.
- Provide assistance and advice to the Program and Project Managers, Executives and Business Representatives with regards to the design, analysis and review of current and emerging business requirements with the aim to provide quality deliverables withing approved budgets and timeframes.
- Build, sustain and manage positive relationships with key stakeholders, vendors and suppliers to ensure services provided are to the required expectations and standards and deliverables are met.
- Establish priorities, sequence activities and set timeframes, ensuring work stream outcomes are aligned to implementation schedules.
- Develop, monitor, maintain and communicate program and projects risks and issues registers.
- Manage a comprehensive testing and training program.
- Manage the product backlog with planning and prioritisation in consultation with senior stakeholders.
- Work closely with nominated representatives to ensure a process of continual feedback and improvement is embedded into the organisation.
- Significantly support change management associated with changes to business processes.
- Manage the planning and transition phases of new business systems and enhancements to ensure high quality deliverables with minimal disruption to daily operations.
- Lead communication activities in a clear and concise manner to internal and external stakeholders.
To submit your application, please apply online using the appropriate link below quoting Ref No. 4B/25684 .
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTService Desk Analyst - Level 1 SupportQLD
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistNSW
- FTSEO Specialist/ SEO ConsultantNSW
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTMarketing Content Writer - Tenders & SocialNSW
- FTProject SchedulerOther
- FTSenior Java and AEM DeveloperOther
- FTJava DeveloperQLD
- FTSenior Mobile Developer - PermanentWA
- FTInfrastructure Engineer - End User ComputingOther
- FTSenior Network Engineer/ DesignerOther
- TPSolution Architect | Azure | CRMQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperOther
- CCIT Vendor / Partner ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Contracts Administrator- Construction BackgroundOther
- FTSolution Architect l MS Exchange, O365NSW
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD
- FTResource AnalystOther
- FTCRM DeveloperWA
- FTWintel Engineer - Level 1 and 2 ServerOther
- CCDigital Content SpecialistNSW
- TPInformation Security ManagerQLD
- FTProject Manager or Coordinator - Retail Store ProjectsOther