Cyber Security Technical Writer
The key purpose of the Technical Writer role is to produce high-quality Cyber Security documentation across our enterprise. Specifically, this role requires collaboration with the Security Operations Centre (SOC) team to identify, create and modify cyber security documentation to deliver a centralised knowledge base for the SOC.
You will be responsi ble for engaging key stakeholders in our business and will be tasked with responsibilities in the following areas:
- Work with subject matter experts to obtain an in-depth understanding of the cyber security documentation requirements
- Work closely with the business to identify and produce high-quality cyber security documentation that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience
- Ensure that new documentation and templates have a set standard maintaining a consistent style, tone, and approach.
- Update and improve legacy documentation, process flows and user guides
- Write easy-to-understand processes and playbooks
- Post and maintain content in document repositories and knowledge management systems
- Provide technical writing and editing support to the cyber SOC
- Experience and understanding of Cyber Security technologies, including Identity and Access Management, Vulnerability Management, Security Incident and Event Management, Security Operations Centre, security standards and processes.
- Familiarity with cyber security communications language and subject matter
- Proven working experience in technical writing of cyber security documentation
- Ability to deliver high quality documentation paying attention to detail
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts and make them easily understandable in text and pictures
- Experience developing instructional and procedural documentation
- Excellent technical writing and editing skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and/or Google suite
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills, communication and listening skills
- Ability to work under pressure with program managers and subject matter experts in a fast-paced cyber security environment
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Eugene Pradhan
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - PCI compliance projectQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerSA
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ProductsNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD