Principal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive
Our client is looking for a Principle Consultant/ Account Delivery Executive
Our client has dedicated business unit to delivering consulting & implementation services around the IT Management Software, Application Delivery Management, Big Data & Education Services portfolios. Client maximise the business value with its Software. Client bring that value by consulting customer's IT & Line-of-Business leaders on allocating IT budgets & resources based on business priorities, by automating key processes across IT strategy, applications & operations, & by measuring IT effectiveness & efficiency from a business perspective.
Our client deliver solutions & services quick & consistent based on material developed in its projects worldwide to give confidence & predictable outcomes to customers.
You understand customer's business & identify how company can bring business value with its solutions. You consult new & existing customers & shape opportunities to optimise the value client offer.
Your customers are Federal government organisations. Assigned to several customers, you develop the business deeper & wider in the customer's organisation, as well as open up business with new customers. You lead the sales cycle & align internal/external partners & key resources. You negotiate & close the deal & ensure successful project execution. You are a credible sparring partner for customer's IT leaders & Line-of-Business managers, but have the hands-on attitude to make deals come through.
Your deals require multi-level selling of complex propositions in a consultative approach. You lead a virtual team of functional experts & professionals for the specific pursuit.
Your Experience & Qualifications - You have several years of experience in a sales role in the IT market preferably enterprise software services. Demonstrated track record of selling or delivering large software services engagements is required. You identify yourself with words like creative, adaptive, empathic, credible, analytical, structured, hands-on, independent, collaborative & persistent.
Apply now for immediate consideration - or contact Soham Dingare on 02 6245 1707 email: firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently hold or are able to gain an Australian Government security clearance.
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Soham Dingare
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSQL Server DBAQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW