Service Desk Analyst Level 2 Support
- Gain work-life balance with Monday - Friday rosters and no night shifts!
- City fringe location with an ASAP start
- Rewarding and diverse permanent role
Join an entrepreneurial and established company in an exciting growth phase. Close knit team with a social work culture.
Join this Australian based MSP during an exciting time of business growth. You will provide escalation support to the Level 1 support team for technical resolutions. We are seeking driven, reliable and motivated individuals with a passion for technology and customer service.
Skills & Experience:
- 4+ years in providing Service Desk support in a technology based company
- Completed Bachelor's Degree in an IT related subject
- Proven experience supporting Cisco, Office 365 or MYOB technologies
- Certifications with Cisco, Microsoft or other professional development will be highly regarded
- Prior experience working within the ITIL framework
- Proven experience utilising Active Directory
- Demonstrated IT analysis, problem solving and resolution skills
- A highly customer service focus and professional approach
- Providing level 2 assistance via phone, email, and in person
- Deployment and Troubleshooting of Microsoft solutions
- Resolve tickets in a fast and professional manner
- Keep customers updated on the progress of resolving their tickets
- Provide mentoring to Level 1 teams
- Contribute to information sharing within the team by documenting processes and operating procedures
Experience working with any of the following technologies will be beneficial
- Office 365
- MS Server
- MS Windows
- MS Exchange
- Active Directory
- On the job training provided
- Company sponsored certifications
- Annual pay reviews
- On the spot bonuses for outstanding performance
- Varied work days - no two days are the same!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Bianca Wruck on 07 3339 5612. Please quote our job reference number: 200167487.
Reference Number: 200167487_6
Contact Details: Bianca Wruck
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Bianca Wruck
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA