- Microwaves, xWDM, SDH, PDH and IP/ MPLS
- Must have CCNA/ CCNP
- 6 months contract + possible extensions
Multiple Contract opportunities exist for experienced Network Engineers with experience in transport techologies
We have multiple contract opportunities for experienced Transport Engineers to work for a large Service Integrator in melbourne.
Primary Skills required include:
- Experience on transport technologies such as Microwaves, xWDM, SDH, PDH and IP/MPLS.
- Experience in other telecom vendor (Ciena, Ericsson) is priority.
- Certificate holder of CCNA/CCNPor similar.
- Experience to define the network planning and based on technical dependencies, implementation constrains and customers goals.
- Cultivate a productive and symbiotic work relationship with the customer's regional planning team.
- Planning of SDH, IP and IP/MPLS links and network services.
- Verification and review of the network requirements
- Review and finalization of the location verification with DCI (Availability of rack space, Rack space, UPS, ODF, cords)
- Creation of planning documents and Work Packs
- Provision of Work pack
- Documentation of changes in the planning tools
- Create or update Visio diagram for interconnection
- Creation of a Material lists required for the link or service
- Keep the documentation tools up to date if corrections were performed by the field technicians.
- Autonomous, strong learning and team cooperation ability.
- Experience with planning and documentation tools is advantage
- English language skills in speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills, proactive and a team player.
Express your interest by applying online or call us if you have the above experience to discuss further 03 86804220
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Haridini Simson on 0386804220. Please quote our job reference number: 200167881.
Reference Number: 200167881_1
Contact Details: Haridini Simson 03 8680 4220
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Haridini Simson
Contact Phone: 03 8680 4220
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSQL Server DBAQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW