World Class Research Hub
Working in world class facilities, this permanent role will give you the opportunity to work on a high profile Greenfield application to support the staff of this research and innovation hub.
Joining a high performing and passionate team you will work collaboratively with a cross functional team and the business to design and develop an entire enterprise application in Node.js, MongoDB and Neo4J.
Working in an agile development cycle, your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. Responsible for integrating the front-end elements, a basic understanding of front-end technologies is necessary as well.
- Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers with server side logic
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Integration of data storage solutions
- Experience with NoSQL databases, preferably MongoDB
- Understanding the nature of asynchronous programming
- Experience with front-end technologies, such as HTML5 and CSS3
- Understanding accessibility and security compliance
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Experience with Test Driven Development
- Knowledge of Docker, CI/CD and Atlassian suite is desirable but not required
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
You will be rewarded with an attractive salary package, 1 x RDO per month, flexible working arrangements and a world class working environment.
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Linda Apostolidis in our Newcastle office on 02 4927 2224, quoting Ref No. 2Q/04616. Your interest will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW