Senior IT Project Manager
Peoplebank are currently looking to engage an IT Project Manager (Applications) on a 6-month contract basis, working in the Adelaide CBD.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will be required to manage the ICT components of multiple Application Development projects. You must therefore have experience in managing development teams within complex stakeholder environments. Experience in delivery of multi-stack ICT projects would be highly relevant and desirable.
- Provide excellent stakeholder management and build collaborative relationships with a variety of staff both internal and external to the organisation at all levels and both from business and IT arenas.
- Manage the planning and implementation of the project including resourcing, scheduling, prioritisation and task coordination.
- Ensure that a project is delivered within agreed timeframes, scope and budget
- Develop and maintain relevant project documentation to support all phases of the project lifecycle.
- Provide and update appropriate schedules.
- Identify and manage business and project risks and develop contingency plans where needed.
- Participate in management committees including collaborative projects.
- Identify and resolve issues impacting customer focused solution delivery on time, within costs and to required quality standards.
- Create, track and report on project plan, project budget and project issues. Reporting will include management reporting on financial, HR and exception aspects of the project.
- Adhere to all organisational policies, procedures and information management requirements relevant to the work area.
- Demonstrate ability to provide people and technical leadership.
This an URGENT requirement, so if you are a Senior PM who is looking for an exciting and challenging new role, then please APPLY NOW!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Matthew Chatterton
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Huawei Watch 2 Classic Review: Good watch but a missed opportunity for Wear 2.0
- Far Cry 5's first trailer reveals religious cults and explosions in picturesque Montana
- Amazon is offering two free months of Music Unlimited to new subscribers
- This week in games: Red Dead Redemption 2 is delayed, Destiny 2 PC servers explained
- Any website can crash your Windows 7 or 8 PC with these four characters
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- LG 2017 OLED TV range full review: W7 Signature Wallpaper, G7, E7 and C7 UHD TVs
- Asus ROG Strix Z270F Gaming motherboard review
- The simple RAM buying guide
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSenior SharePoint Administrator. Location -ACTACT
- CCC++ DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Engineer (Oracle)ACT
- FTManager, DevOpsQLD
- CCDesigner - Salesforce Marketing CloudVIC
- CCProcurement & Contract SpecialistNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- FTSenior Analyst - Rostering ProjectNSW
- FTSystems EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Activations Performance Analyst | $700pdVIC
- CCWintel Server EngineerNSW
- CCApplications Support/ DevOps EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Digital Developer - SitecoreQLD
- FTStorage EngineerSA
- FTIT Systems EngineerTAS
- TPMS Access/SQL DBAQLD
- FTCustomer Service OperatorVIC
- TPSenior Web DeveloperQLD
- FTLooking for Lead Solution ArchitectACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Test ManagerNSW
- FTSoftware Development ManagerACT
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- TPDatawarehouse Analyst/DeveloperSA