Senior Business Analyst, Wealth Products
About the company
A leading provider of integrated financial services; Australia's leading brand across the financial services industry.
About the role
As Senior Business Analyst, you will be working on a large project aligned to the attribution based tax system where you will be working with the project team to ensure successful project delivery in the Wealth Investment Product streams
- Create Business Requirement Documents
- Focus on Reporting across Investor Statements, online, ATO, custodian, investment and financial reporting and business operational reporting etc
- Process Mapping including identifying Process Control points
- Develop handover documents for business for process changes
- Review Functional Specifications
- Complete Requirements Traceability matrix
- Review Master Test Plan to ensure adequate coverage of requirements
- Legislative traceability
- Work with Risk, Controls Transformation and Management Assurance to ensure all project artefacts
- Engage with Stakeholders
- Work with the Change Team
- Strong background in a Senior Business Analyst role
- Experience of working on large scale, complex, enterprise level projects
- Previous experience in risk, regulatory or governance projects
- Must have experience in Wealth Products
- Demonstrated analytical skills
- End to end Process and control mapping
- Experience and exposure to tax for Funds management
- Experienced in the analysis and documentation of process changes to Cost Base Adjustments, Unit pricing, Attribution and Distribution processes, year-end and production of tax statement processes.
- Investment operations / administration experience from a funds management or custody background
- Nice to have exposure to fund and tax accounting.
- A strong commitment to diversity and inclusion
- Be financially rewarded with first rate market rates, on the job training and career advancement
- An advocate of work life balance to maintain meaningful daily achievement in work, life, family and self
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Vanessa Knispel
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - EducationNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW