Senior Solution Analyst
- Contract to mid-Dec 2017
- Melbourne CBD
- Technical knowledge in IP networking, fixed-line and mobile voice networks
Combine your technical business analysis skills with your knowledge in IP networking. Join a large telco organisation.
Contract to mid-Dec 2017
Your key accountabilities include:
- Gather and understand technical requirements through meetings and workshops with other groups impacted by the project
- Derive, define and manage the functional and non-functional requirements for all system components and their interfaces
- Assist in documenting the requirements and review to ensure they are complete
- Ability to understand architecture and the design of the solution for requirement traceability and to ensure the solution performs as expected.
- Maintain traceability between business requirements, system design and test cases prepared by suppliers and in-house providers
- Trade-off design options and synthesise a system design whilst ensuring that all necessary system components and interfaces have been identified
- Ensure systems integration by managing the functional interfaces and detailed interface designs between system components
- Take accountability for accepting solution deliverables from suppliers and in house providers e.g., by leading technical requirement and design reviews.
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Experience with Data, IP and Transport Networks, IP Protocol and Standards (MPLS, IPv6, VoIP, Optical Ethernet) and Network Management and OSS (Operational Support Systems)
- 7 + years of experience in multiple network systems management
- Experience in analysing, designing, developing, testing, deploying and maintaining large, complex Telecommunications or Media Communications Solutions
- Technical knowledge in networking/telecommunications industry. IP networking, fixed-line and mobile voice networks, wireless networks
- Vendor Certified Qualifications, e.g. Cisco (CCNA, CCNP, CCIE) and Juniper (JunOS)
- Tertiary Qualifications (Degree in Engineering or Computer Science)
- Demonstrated technology subject matter expertise.
- Familiarity with technology testing processes and tools.
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders.
- Able to comprehend and deliver to a schedule.
- Ability to work under pressure to deliver to near-term deadlines.
- Ability to work in a matrix organisation, taking direction from both line and project management.
- Self-starter, able to get up to speed quickly and work independently.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Jo-Ann Lim on 03 86804321. Please quote our job reference number: 200167836.
Reference Number: 200167836_2
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTDesktop EngineerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCInfrastructure Project ManagerNSW
- FTNV1 Cleared Software Configuration Engineer - Defence Projects - North Ryde areaNSW
- FTFrontend DeveloperNSW
- FTMicroservices DeveloperVIC
- FTCustomer Account Officers x3NSW
- TPSoftware Engineer / DeveloperQLD
- CCJava Developer / System Designer - Aus Citizens OnlyWA
- TPInstructional DesignerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - WintelVIC
- FTSystem Engineer - VMWare, UCS, NetAppVIC
- FTICT SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Data Engineer | up to $92 p/hrVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- TPProgram Governance Lead (PMO)VIC
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageVIC
- FTLAMP Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTCyber Security Technical WriterNSW