- Top Tier Organisation
- 12 month contract
This is an excellent opportunity to join leading organisation and contribute to implementing and maintaining highly secure and available solutions.
Contribute to implementing and maintaining highly secure, highly available and robust global hosted payments solutions.
- Manages complete life cycle for complex application components based on functional requirements.
- Maintains and enforces compliance, and documents system design/configuration/procedures.
- Provide support and back-up to other IT Engineering resources as required.
- Build and maintain pre-production and UAT environments.
- Continually review and provide feedback on how to improve System Support processes including deployment, failover, data protection etc and develop procedures to facilitate these processes.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of situation requires evaluation and judgement
- Given the nature of the organisation and the environment, the role may require out of standard hours work to minimise downtimes occasionally, this includes participation in an on call rotation.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrated experience in the maintenance and ongoing support of hosted software and hardware configurations using web technologies in production environments.
- Intermediate level of experience with Linux Systems Administration and Automation.
- Intermediate level of TCP/IP network troubleshooting knowledge - Routing, Switching, Firewalls, SSL
- Demonstrated Experience in Application Deployment and Hosting - Preferably Apache, Java, Tomcat, PostgreSQL & Cassandra.
- Experience in web technologies and hosting high availability software platforms (payments experience is highly regarded)
- Understanding of system and application monitoring solutions
- Fault detection, resolution and troubleshooting large scale, high availability, high impact systems
- Experience with Configuration Management and related tools, specifically puppet/chef & salt
- Tertiary qualifications in Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Michael Waters on 02 94645704. Please quote our job reference number: 200167908.
Reference Number: 200167908_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSQL Server DBAQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW