Senior Digital BA
- Esteemed Government Department
- Digital Innovation
- Initial 12 Month Contract, Inner west Sydney
An excellent opportunity for a skilled Digital BA to join this esteemed Government Department, Sydney CBD on an initial 6-month contract.
An excellent opportunity for a skilled Digital BA to join this esteemed Government Department working over both business and IT-driven initiatives. You will be based in Sydney's buzzing CBD on an initial 6 month contract.
The Digital BA will significantly impact on the Digital Team's ability to deliver on:
- Driving digital based solutions and prototypes across both business and IT is driven initiatives and capabilities
- Partnering with technology architects and key stakeholders to properly position digital solutions within the Department's enterprise.
- Providing technical leadership and subject matter expertise when defining, developing and executing customer-facing digital solutions.
- Developing and implementing digital technology capabilities.
- Ensuring continual alignment of digital solutions and capabilities across all key IT transformation programs
- Implementation of the broader digital strategy.
What you will be doing
- Provide high level and detailed user stories
- Provide project backlog governance spreadsheets weekly
- Engage with internal business to understand their digital needs
- Provide an advisory function for all Directorates and major IT programs
- Engage, inspire and deliver on key portfolio initiatives and capabilities/enablers
- Lead others as required - including budget and capacity planning - help with today's efforts that drive immediate value and also keep an eye for long term success.
- Rapidly test, fail, and learn, accelerate existing programs/ investments
- Research user/customer need, create user journeys, scan market for opportunities emerging
What you will ideally have
- You're degree-qualified and have at least 8 years' experience as a Business Analyst. You have a strong familiarity with the digital environment using Agile / Scrum methodology.
- You have well developed consulting skills (at least two years with a Tier 1 or Tier 2 professional services firm) and you have the ability to provide sound strategic direction and analysis.
- You have at least two years' 'hands-on' experience in a digital development environment and can engage developers and testers in detailed technical discussions.
- You have demonstrated experience in large organisational transformation programs and you have a solid understanding of change management and organisational development.
- You're also passionate about innovation, digital concepts and committed to helping asset-intensive organisations blend their physical and digital worlds as they prepare for unprecedented disruption.
- You have an in-depth understanding of digital concepts, theories and technologies, specifically mobility, process automation and data analytics.
Apply today if this is the role for you!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200167898.
Reference Number: 200167898_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- SAP has designs on new government business
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- FTSenior Unix/Linux EngineerNSW
- CCPeopleSoft Functional AnalystVIC
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieQLD
- FTSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTProject Manager - PCI compliance projectQLD
- CCSolution DesignerNSW
- CCJava / J2EE DeveloperVIC
- FTDemand Release ManagerNSW
- CCBusiness Intelligence and Analytic Solution DesignersACT
- CCSenior Project Manager (Office 365) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTTelecommunications Provisioning LeadQLD
- CCSharepoint Analyst / DeveloperQLD
- FTDesktop Support EngineerSA
- FTPMO LeadNSW
- FTIT Systems EngineerQLD
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Wealth ProductsNSW
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- FTPrincipal Consultant / Account Delivery Executive.NSW
- TPSolution Architect - LIS ProgramQLD
- FTBusiness Process ConsultantNSW
- FTFull Stack Developer - JavaNSW
- FTIT Security ConsultantNSW
- FTSales Client Services Manager (Mid-market)QLD