Sharepoint Analyst / Developer
- Experience in scripting data extraction for analysis highly regarded
- Contract until August 2017 with possible extension
- Brisbane CBD based
An experienced Sharepoint Analyst / Developer required to develop forms and workflows within the SharePoint and InfoPath platforms.
A major Qld Government Department has an urgent requirement for an experienced Sharepoint Analyst / Developer to join their team and be responsible for the development of forms and workflows within the SharePoint and InfoPath platforms.
- Capture and/or review/update end-to-end current state processes, identifying links to roles, business and other rules, systems and information, sufficient to capture process improvement parameters and metrics.
- Facilitate the capture, quality management and revision of traceable business requirements, in a form that can be utilised in procurement documentation and for the purposes of testing and organisational change management.
- Capture, model and/or review/update desired future state processes, incorporating links to proposed future state roles, rules, systems and information, sufficient to drive the process and provide support to benefits planning.
- Capture and document industry case studies that support the need for change.
- Provide support for the preparation of strategies, plans, business case, benefits realisation and other project activity as required.
- Develop forms and workflows for the SharePoint platform to improve business processes.
- Script data extraction for analysis and reconciliation from corporate ICT systems
- Highly developed business analysis skills including core competencies of building business relationships, consulting, analysis, problem solving and documentation across a wide range of business issues for all organisational levels
- You will also need to be high skilled in the use of business process modelling in aspects of MS Visio.
- Highly developed skills in selecting, defining and using business analysis techniques to produce meaningful deliverables.
- Demonstrated experience in eliciting and documenting functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong written and oral communication skills at an advanced level (including the ability to establish relationships, facilitate workshops, consult and influence both business and technical people).
- Demonstrated experience in translating functional specifications (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories, data dictionaries) into in-scope development technologies using Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in using SQL Server functionality to extract data for data analysis and reporting purposes.
- Demonstrated experience in working in a team development environment using Agile project methodologies.
- Demonstrated experience in authoring technical project documentation (i.e. requirements, process diagrams, user stories, data dictionaries)
- Demonstrated experience in online forms development accessed via a corporate online portal technology.
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Anita Cunningham on 07 33395626. Please quote our job reference number: 200167886.
Reference Number: 200167886_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTAccounts and Office AdministratorNSW
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTProgram Manager - EducationNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTImplementation Engineer - NetApp DATA ONTAPWA
- FTAppian DeveloperQLD
- FTP3O SpecialistACT
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksVIC
- FTJava Technical Team LeadVIC
- CCNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTSalesforce ConsultantQLD
- FTApplication Support EngineerACT
- FTEnterprise Architect - Network and TelecommunicationsNSW
- FTsolution ArchitectNSW
- TPChange Management - Multi-stream people change program**NSW
- FTIT Command Centre Support EngineerVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Datacentre / StorageQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorVIC
- TPSenior ConsultantNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCProcess Improvement Manager (Black Belt)NSW
- FTTechnical WriterNSW