Senior Java Developer - Contract till June 2018
A unique opportunity for an hourly rate contract until end of June 2018
Have complete autonomy in your work, using latest web technologies
To develop a large scale system to be implemented in all of QLD stakeholders
- A unique opportunity for an hourly rate contract until end of June 2018
- Have complete autonomy in your work, using latest web technologies
- To develop a large scale system to be implemented in all of QLD stakeholders
- Our client is seeking to engagea Senior Java A/P for a contract until the end of June 2018.
- Strong potential for extension. Hourly rates.
- Be part of a team engaged in the development of a number of applications that will support systems to be implemented in Queensland.
- Work with latest web technologies and have complete autonomy
- Undertake analysis and design activities, liaising with client stakeholders and the Application Systems Unit manager to develop an in-depth understanding of application requirements;
- Develop technical design documents in line with business standards;
- Undertake applications programming duties to deliver to business requirements
- Undertake unit testing;
- Assist in functional, load and user acceptance testing as required;
- Review projects and provide recommendations for improvement;
- Assist in any other related tasks or activities as directed by the Application Systems Unit Manager.
- We are looking for we are looking for a senior developer with strong J2EE Application Design, Coding and Implementation experience.
- Excellent development skills employing J2EE, JSP, Spring, AngularJS, Bootstrap UI, Microservices architecture, Hibernate, jQuery, HTML, CSS, Oracle RDBMS;
- Experience in Agile development methodologies: refactoring, TDD, continuous integration;
- Excellent client facing and presentation capability; and
- Ability to work both autonomously and in a team.
Looking for a Senior Java Developer for my client who has a large budget to improve their processes by creating web applications to allow better communication and collaboration between them and external stakeholders. REF: 4A/17871
The candidate selected will be required to have:
You MUST be eligiable to work in Australia.
Enquiries can be made to Soraya Hosseini at Hudson in our Brisbane office on (07) 3258 8401 quoting Ref. No. 4A/17871. Your application will be treated in the strictest of confidence.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 2 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
- 4 Oppo A57 phone: full, in-depth review
- 5 Moto G5 Plus phone: full, in-depth review
Join the PC World newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Titan Souls is free for Twitch Prime and Amazon Prime subscribers
- Anker's extremely popular ergonomic mouse is 70% off today
- Google explains why Android apps still aren't on Chromebooks
- HP's Envy 13 offers Surface Laptop features without the markup—or Windows 10 S
- HP's Spectre x2 may be the Surface Pro killer we've been waiting for
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Huawei P10 smartphone review
- Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Moto G5 smartphone: full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSocial Media Executive / Specialist (Facebook) - online gamblingNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - SharePoint developerQLD
- CCOracle CCB DesignerVIC
- CCSupport Contract Officer - NV2ACT
- FTNetwork EngineerWA
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTSystem Support Analyst, ERPNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Teradata Developer/Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCCommercial ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Project Manager (Applications) - 2 positionsQLD
- FTSenior .NET DeveloperNSW
- FTIteration ManagerQLD
- FTWintel Engineer - Website hostingNSW
- CCManaging Architect - Satellite - TelcoVIC
- FTERP Reporting AnalystNSW
- FTUrgent -Java Developer (Programmer). 3 different positionsVIC
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCReporting System Specialist - Port MacquarieNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst- Wollongong, Loftus, Sutherland ShireNSW
- FTLooking for Software TestersACT
- CCSQL Server DBAQLD
- CCGraduate DeveloperQLD
- FT.NET DeveloperNSW