Commercial & Public Marketing Manager
- fantasic Globally reconised company
- long term contract
Fantastic position for a strategic Commercial & Public Marketing superstar to join this global tech success, based in Sydney on a 12-month contract.
What you will be doing
- Developing and leading marketing strategy and plans with the South Pacific Infrastructure business units and Go To Market Sales teams, and adopt the strategy provided by the Regional C&P Marketing
- Lead external brand positioning for the companies Enterprise Group around Converged Infrastructure. Develop close partnerships across the organisations business units to ensure consistent messaging and voice around Infrastructure and Enterprise Group
- Develop and secure approvals for C&P plans, budgets and partner funds.
- Develop customer segmentation strategies define customer experience plans
- Perform marketing support activities as needed, e.g., SalesForce.com Marketing Resource Management and marketing tools, Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
- Excellent communication is a must
- Can do attitude and drive for success
- Passionate about IT and the implications on people's lives
- A degree in marketing, business or IT systems. Postgraduate degree in marketing or MBA an advantage
- Tech/ IT Marketing industry experience
- CRM experience, Salesforce skills
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
If this is the role for you, don't hesitate, apply today!
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Coral Shankland on 0294645631. Please quote our job reference number: 200168173.
Reference Number: 200168173_1
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- FTDevOps Lead / Identity Services Security LeadOther
- FTAgile Test LeadOther
- FTSolution Architect - PermanentQLD
- CCWeb Applications SupportQLD
- FTSenior RF EngineerSA
- CCSenior PMO AnalystNSW
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- CCAudio-Visual DesignerVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerQLD
- FTPresales Solution Architect - NetworksNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperQLD
- FTSolutions ArchitectWA
- FTProject Officer - Records Management , contract administrationOther
- CCNetwork Performance TesterNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCSAP Hana DeveloperSA
- TPProject Officer (PMO)VIC
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTLevel 3- Production Support Team LeaderACT
- FTPractice Director Design – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- FTDigital Designer Jnr / MidOther
- CCAgile Project ManagerACT
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskOther