EPAS Technical Support Officer
WHO WE ARE
Peoplebank is a supplier to SA Government for professional ICT contract staffing. With ongoing opportunities, available in leading SA Government organisations, you will have the unique opportunity to be part of some significant projects at a state-wide level.
WHAT WE NEED
We are currently seeking a highly-experienced Technical Support Officer for an initial 6-month State Govt. contract opportunity. To be considered for this role you must be proficient across the following areas:
- Demonstrated high level organisational skills including the ability to work quickly and efficiently
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate, both in oral and written forms, that enable appropriate liaison with a broad range of people
- Demonstrated provision of excellent customer service and the ability to maintain a high standard of integrity and confidentiality
- Demonstrated ability to work under limited direction, effectively managing high volumes of work, determining priorities and organising work to meet constrained timelines and objectives
- Sound problem solving skills, including the ability to identify and analyse problems and recommend solutions
- Demonstrated ability to work as a member of a team and contribute to a spirit of team cooperation.
- Supporting geographically spread customers in large organisations
- Provision of technical support of computer hardware, software, peripherals, mobile devices as well emerging technologies in large, complex and dynamic organisations
- Provision of desktop support services.
- Microsoft Operating Systems as well as Microsoft Office products, such as Windows 7 (in addition to the two previous releases)
- High level of competency in Microsoft Excel
- Local and Wide Area Networks
- Concepts of Standardised Operating Environment (SOE) and\or Managed Desktop Environment (MDE)
- Apple operating systems as they relate to using iPhone, iPad, and iPod applications
- SCCM as it applies to Technology Support activities
- Modern and contemporary technologies
- Lifecycle of management of desktop computers.
Ideally, you will possess significant hands on experience within SA Government, in addition, you will have outstanding communication and negotiation skills with significant experience in stakeholder management.
If you are ready to take up your next career opportunity, please contact Lidia Morris (Senior Account Manager) or Roni Thomas (Recruitment Consultant) 81127415 for a confidential chat or apply now with your CV in Word Format. Previous candidates need not to apply.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Roni Thomas
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther