IT Support Specialist - Level 2
Our client, a large national Australian company is seeking to engage an experienced IT Support Specialist with proven Level 2 IT Support experience.
You will be joining an existing team and will be required to take part in BAU support and project work from the Parramatta head office location.
The ideal candidate will have prior demonstrated client facing experience within the Australian market sector.
This is a key role within the project, you must be a clear and precise communicator in English with outstanding documentation skills as you will be liaising with business stakeholders of all levels.
To be eligible for this opportunity, you must be an Australian permanent resident or citizen as my client does not sponsor visas.
- Minimum 2+ years total, commercial IT experience
- Vocational qualifications or certifications
- Outstanding communication skills and abilities - this is a client facing role.
- Enthusiastic and contagious can do attitude.
- Ability to work independently
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Cristian Cancino
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCStorage EngineerNSW
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Delivery Manager - Telecommunications InfrastructureOther
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTCitrix Designer / Engineer | 6 month contractOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTWintel EngineerSA
- CCNetwork Architect - part time contract, Sydney Western SuburbsNSW
- FTSenior Siebel Developer - Canberra/MelbourneOther
- FTSenior Cerner Applications SpecialistOther
- FTProject Implementation ManagerOther
- FTChief Information OfficerQLD
- CCJunior Security AnalystNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTCustomer Support OperatorSA
- FTRelocate to Perth for Software Engineering RolesSA
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- CCSAP MM Functional ConsultantVIC
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTICT Support OfficerNSW
- TPPMO ManagerQLD
- FTSenior Business ConsultantOther