x2 Senior Test Analyst/Lead - DWH - Informatica ETL
A Large Telecommunication organisation is in need of a Senior Test Analyst to work within a datawarehouse environment.
- Test all technical aspects of the datawarehouse including framework, schema changes, ETL processes and data partition design.
- Conduct Business Readiness Testing
- Interacting effectively with business partners to refine and understand the requirements
- Work with the team to produce test deliverables
- Reviewing and comprehending business requirements and functional specifications
- Developing test plans, test cases and test scripts
- Conduct Conducting functional, non-functional, system and application testing of applications
- Extensive testing experience (with Business Readiness Testing)
- Must have experience in testing Data warehouse processes including:
- Extract-Transform-Load (ETL)
- Data-marts and data-cubes (Multi-dimensional and Tabular structures)
- Business rule definition and testing
- Must have technical experience in Informatica, Teradata and Oracle
- Preferably with experience working within Billing Systems
- Recent Telco background is advantageous
- Waterfall environment
- Self motivated and attention to details
- Excellent communication skills
Please note that only qualified candidates will be notified via phone
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Anna Galit
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- Dell XPS 15 (2017) review: Kaby Lake and a 4K display make a difference
- Ring Video Doorbell review
- Lenovo's new workstation is indeed 'Tiny' but packs a punch
- Hands-on: Middle Earth: Shadow of War gets more creative with Tolkien's universe
- The Full Nerd episode 25: Core i9 review, build an Xbox One X PC, and Creative's 32-bit sound card
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTSenior Vendor ManagerOther
- FTFinance and PeopleSoft Project ManagerOther
- FTLead Enterprise ArchitectVIC
- FTMaster SchedulerACT
- FTService Desk AnalystACT
- FTERP Business AnalystOther
- TPSenior Change ManagerACT
- FTNetwork EngineerQLD
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTProject - PMO - ManagerNSW
- TPLevel 1-3 Helpdesk SupportQLD
- FTLean Six Sigma - Change ConsultantOther
- FTSenior Security Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTSenior Development Expert – Adelaide Delivery CentreSA
- CCAPI Platform EngineerNSW
- FTSolution Architect - CloudQLD
- FTProject CoordinatorOther
- TPHelp desk AnalystsACT
- FTProgram CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior Business Analyst, BankingOther
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTManual Test AnalystQLD
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- CCBMC Remedy Business AnalystVIC