Security Solutions Manager
Hudson Technology is a global leader in assisting job seekers & employers in the Digital & Technology space find the right match. A reputable WA organization is going through a period of rapid change and transformation. They are looking to build their internal capability and reinvigorate the entire customer experience.
As a result, they are committed to growing their security division to cater for the changes ahead and bring on board an experienced Security Solutions Manager.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone interested in working in a small but growing team that will be given the opportunity to work across a range of exciting green field projects. This is a rare opportunity to get in early and be part of a team that defines the future of security for this reputable organization.
- Lead the end to end delivery of Information Security Solutions through concept, design, build and implementation
- Influence and collaborate with Solutions Delivery teams to embed security as an important element across all solution design and delivery programs
- Identify strategic initiative and areas requiring risk remediation
- Network with industry peers
- Act as an escalation point for security application problems and incidence
- Research enterprise class security solutions
- Significant IT experience in information & cyber security
- A strong understanding of the cyber kill chain and advanced threats and malware techniques and tactics
- Extensive experience in designing and developing security solutions
- Extensive requirements with Windows and Unix operation systems to a sys admin level
- Extensive experience with infrastructure and networking concepts and technologies
- Industry certifications including CISSP, CISM or other security/control certifications.
- Knowledge of information security standards and best practices including Data Retention Act (2015) and ISO-27001.
- Security analytics experience e.g. Splunk or Hadoop
- Experience designing and delivering against:
- Cloud Computing
- Threat Detection and Security Operations
- Security Testing and Application Security
- Monitoring and Alerting for Security-related events
- Infrastructure Security
- Data Security and Information Governance
Like to know more?
To submit your application, in strict confidence, please apply online using the appropriate link below. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Daryl Lim in our Perth office on 08 9323 0257, quoting Ref No. 6B/17199.
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTFull Stack .Net DeveloperWA
- FTSolution Architect - DatacentreVIC
- FTService Desk Consultant - Level 2Other
- FTHFC Network Modeller | 6mth ContractOther
- FTSenior Microsoft EngineerVIC
- FTQuality Assurance Specialist | 50 p/hrOther
- FTLead Android DeveloperOther
- FTDigital Project Manager / Product ManagerOther
- CCCommercial & Public Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Analyst - Security / DevOpsOther
- FTSCCM Engineer / SpecialistOther
- FTRecruitment Consultant - Major AccountsOther
- FTInfrastructure EngineerACT
- FTSenior Agile ConsultantOther
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareOther
- FTChange AnalystOther
- FTNetwork Consulting ArchitectVIC
- FTWintel EngineerACT
- CCSAP ISU Device ManagementNSW
- FTSenior .Net DeveloperOther
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsACT
- FTIntegration Specialist - TIBCOOther
- FTService Desk EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Product ManagerQLD
- FTIT Infrastructure EngineerOther