Client Onboarding Manager
- work within global team to develop program implementati
- work on multiple client implementations
- create and manage a team and UAT testing.
A global technology company behind the worlds fastest payments processing network seeks an experienced client onboarding Manager.
One of the leading financial sector is looking for an experienced Client onboarding manager to take up the following responsibilities:
- Provide support, assistance, and advice for our global client's integration into Organization or third party systems utilizing either REST or SOAP API technologies.
- Provide technical support for both internal and external stakeholders globally to ensure successful client implementations and system stability.
- Implement and manage platform and program set ups and changes across Organizations different platforms
- Assist in the design, development, and implementation of new bespoke solutions and product enhancements.
- The owner of User Acceptance Testing (UAT) environment, coordination across the business users for successful testing phases and releases into Production.
Suitable candidates will demonstrate:
- Previous experience in managing implementations across local and global applications
- Effective management of a small team, with the ability to work on multiple changes across multiple work streams.
- Ability to troubleshoot complex issues under time constraints and with external parties
- The ability to work as a key contributor to technical changes across the business, and is experienced in SAFe methodology and UAT testing practices
- Previous work experience in Financial Services or Card and Payments is preferred
- Ability to communicate and present to both business and technical work streams including external clients and partners
- Ability to interact confidently and effectively with a wide range of stakeholders at different management levels within the organization
To be considered for the role click the 'Apply' button or for more information about this and other opportunities please contact Supritha Devadiga on +61294645710. Please quote our job reference number: 200167214.
Reference Number: 200167214_5
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- 10 supremely useful Microsoft OneNote add-ins and tools
- Hands-on: How the Asus ROG GX501 Zephyrus performs with Nvidia's Max-Q technology
- EU fines Google €2.42 billion, orders changes in search results
- OnePlus 5 review: This mid-range Android phone is speedy inside, but stale outside
- How to secure your CMS without patching
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- FTNetwork Engineer - IP routing & switchingOther
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- FTSenior .Net Full Stack DeveloperOther
- TPProject ManagerACT
- FTSenior Program AnalystOther
- CCCommunications AnalystQLD
- TPFull Stack PHP / Web DeveloperQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - Cloud BIOther
- TPSAP Training Officer - FinanceQLD
- FTSenior Technical Consultant - RELOCATE TO CANBERRANSW
- FTIT Support Specialist - Level 2Other
- FTService Delivery ManagerOther
- FTSenior Data ModellerOther
- FTBusiness Development Manager - TechnologyACT
- TPProgram Manager - 10+ month contractQLD
- FTBI Tech LeadOther
- CCWintel Infrastructure EngineersACT
- FTProgram ManagerSA
- FTBusiness Systems Analyst - SharepointOther
- CCSenior Automation Test Analyst - BrisbaneNSW
- FTProject Manager - Service Migration & DataNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - TelecommunicationsOther
- FTApplication Support AnalystOther
- FTDigital Content ProducerOther
- CCSolaris Migration SpecialistACT