Business Systems Analyst - Sharepoint
The Business Systems Analyst will be responsible to drive systems based change and enhancements to ensure operation in a more effective and efficient manner.
- Establish solution objectives by evaluating current system functionality to identify gaps and recommend options considering requirements, risk, costs and impact to business operations
- Identify business systems solution requirements by interviewing business partners and other key stakeholders, analysing work processes and operations
- Design and deliver quality business system solutions
- Deliver system enhancements through stakeholder and internal customer feedback
- Verify business systems solutions by creating test plans and scripts, conduct integration and other testing in conjunction with stakeholders.
- Prepare and deliver presentations and project status updates and risk analysis to Program Manager, General Manager and stakeholders as required
- Collaborate with the Training Manager for the purpose of ensuring appropriate documentation and end-user training material is created and incorporated into project plan and then business as usual
- Experience in a Business Systems Analyst role, preferably 5+ years
- Workshop facilitation experience
- SharePoint configuration including sites, lists and other components and/or SharePoint development experience
- Develop business and system process maps (using Visio), and ability to perform a variety of different types of analysis (e.g. options, costs, benefits, issues, risks etc.)
- Prepare requirement specifications, business cases, and various project planning and delivery documents
- Data analysis and reporting using Excel and reporting tools
- Conduct testing, including test case development and execution, and defect management
- Excellent communication skills, highly organised, and proactive
- Experience working in both agile and waterfall project environments
- Project Management and training delivery experience
- Tertiary qualification in IT or related field
- Project Management
If you have the skills and experience mentioned above and believe this is the role for you then APPLY NOW on the link below!!
How to Apply?
Click on the link below
Contact Name: Amrinder Dhaliwal
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 HTC U11 phone: Full, in-depth review
- 2 Gigabyte Aero 15 corporate gaming laptop review
- 3 Huawei P10 smartphone review
- 4 Huawei P10 Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- 5 Motorola Moto G5 smartphone review
Join the PC World newsletter!
- The 10 best Android apps for Chromebooks
- This week in games: Homeworld's lost expansion returns, 15 minutes of Beyond Good & Evil 2
- It's time to upgrade to TLS 1.3 already, says CDN engineer
- Kogan Agora 8 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Steam's Summer Sale kicks off with a $15 Steam Link, game discounts galore, and digital stickers
PCW Evaluation Team
The HP OfficeJet 250 Mobile Printer is a great device that fits perfectly into my fast paced and mobile lifestyle. My first impression of the printer itself was how incredibly compact and sleek the device was.
Wireless printing from my iPhone was also a handy feature, the whole experience was quick and seamless with no setup requirements - accessed through the default iOS printing menu options.
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
- MSI GL62M 7RDX gaming laptop review
- Alcatel A3 XL phone: Full, in-depth review
- Sony X9300E 2017 TV: Full, in-depth review
- What's the difference between an Intel Core i3, i5 and i7?
- Laser vs. inkjet printers: which is better?
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTIT Program SchedulerOther
- FTUser Experience Researcher - UX, UI, UCDOther
- FTData Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst, Investment FundsNSW
- FTPython Fullstack Developer (Full Stack Environment)Other
- FTAS400 EngineerOther
- FTSenior HFC EngineerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - RetailOther
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorACT
- CCData ArchitectVIC
- TPIT Business Support/CoordinatorNSW
- FTSenior Operations Support OfficerACT
- FTService Delivery CoordinatorOther
- CCProcess Specialist - TelcoVIC
- FTService Desk AnalystNSW
- FTPractise Manager - SecurityVIC
- FTCommercial Analyst (IT Contracts)Other
- FTSenior React DeveloperNSW
- FTTeam Leader/Assistant Director Information Technology Infrastructure Services (ITIS)ACT
- FTEnterprise Transformation ArchitectOther
- TPSenior Project ManagerACT
- FTMobile App DeveloperOther
- FTSecurity Solutions ManagerWA